Prediction Predictions vs Western Bulldogs, Round 22 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Tip: WB by 35:thumbsdown:
Crowd: 40k @ Etihad ( Unbelivably there will be more WB fans there)
Most goals: Tory Dixon/Stringer (6)
Most disposals: Cunnington (20)
First goal: Easton Wood
BOG: Tory Dixon
Green vest: Gibson
Red vest: Garner

Tip: NM by 31
Crowd: 37,264
Most goals: Brown/Stringer 3
Most disposals: Wallis 33
First goal: Boomer - 2.12
BOG: Stein Machine
Red vest: Garner

Holy crap at everyone predicting a 10+ goal thrashing. I think it'll go to the wire with us running away in the end by 2-3 goals. Wish I was as confident as everyone else.
Me too. I'd take a 1 point win tbh. I think this will be a closer one than most expect. However, the trip back from Perth will be a factor.

Tip: North in a close one all day... 10-15 points.
Crowd: 38k...ish
Most goals: Higgins (4)
Most disposals: Spittah (31)
First goal: Naaahas
BOG: Higgins
Green vest: Garner
Red vest: Benny Brown (game time maintenance)

I have a very bad feeling about this. Worst feeling I've had since Tyrone Vickery tore us a new one with 4 disposals in a game a few years ago.
So im going with

Tip: Dogs by 83
Crowd: 26,399
Most goals: Cordy/Stringer 6 each
Most disposals: Grant 42
First goal: Roughead at 15 seconds mark
BOG: Grant
Red vest: Goldy (5 minute mark 1st quarter

Two weeks ago i woud'nt be saying this but i think the dogs got a reality check last week. Beating Freo changes my tip also our confidence has grown and if we can attack the player and ball as ferocious as last week i think this game is ours.. North by 18
I don't think it was a reality check we had 3 players out injured in the last qtr and WC ran away with it at home where they have an average winning margin of 58 points this year, watched your game last week against Freo and take nothing away from you guys you played well but Freo let themselves down with uncharacteristic poor decision making. Anyway should be a cracking game all the best, would not be surprised if either team won by around 2 or 3 goals.

I don't think it was a reality check we had 3 players out injured in the last qtr and WC ran away with it at home where they have an average winning margin of 58 points this year, watched your game last week against Freo and take nothing away from you guys you played well but Freo let themselves down with uncharacteristic poor decision making. Anyway should be a cracking game all the best, would not be surprised if either team won by around 2 or 3 goals.
Mate don't take it personal the Dogs have been fantastic this year from where u were in preaseason to playing finals is a credit to Beveridge and the players.
It's just a massive turnaround and maybe last week might bring them back to earth abit.
I'm not taking this game lightly at all but we are playing u at the right time 7 wins and a win over Freo with ur mob getting thrashed by Wet toast and coming back from perth.
Two weeks ago i would be tipping u guys but it should be a cracking game!

I have a very bad feeling about this. Worst feeling I've had since Tyrone Vickery tore us a new one with 4 disposals in a game a few years ago.
So im going with

Despondent by name, despondent by nature.

5th Post...what were your other 4...? Tales of fairies and unicorns?

Tip: North by 45
Crowd: 39,372
Most goals: Waite 5
Most disposals: Cunnington 35
First goal: Boomer
BOG: Goldy
Red vest: Brown

So im going with

Relevant username.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despondent by name, despondent by nature.

5th Post...what were your other 4...? Tales of fairies and unicorns?

Good positive ones I thort, one was a bit wrong when I said we wouldn't win another game after the GC game and I was worried we'd only finish above Carlton and the banana state clubs and use pick 4 in the draft to recruit a dud or swap it for Jack Watt but we'll get lower than that now and so I dont think well end up with Watt although you never know.

Reckon the Dogs will be up at half time through extraordinary football, then we will run all over them in an 8 goal win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back