2nds Preliminary Final: Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Tommy doing post match with a bandaged head, he'd give Duckwood a run in the bandaid sponsor stakes.

Youngy: "we just took a leaf out of last nights result, we weren't going to go down without a fight". You're a champ Aaron.

Can't wait to watch both Port sides create history next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good stuff.

loved mason shaw. he has some clean hands that boy.

young was great in traffic and too strong , just finishing skills let him down.

ah chee does some god-like things , but has terrible finishing skills. im not sure if there is another player in the league who could be nothing and never play a game in the afl or become one of the top 10 players in the afl. we can afford to carry ah chee for a couple more years on the list as he is such a unique player.

i love amon. he has gotten better and better as the year has gone on. cant believe he was pick 60 something. still so young and looks like he can improve. his assets and athleticism are great and has such natural ability. could be something.

Was that south player crying? It's only the sanfl mate.

He just heard a rumour the shitters at Colonnades could be getting those fancy airblade hand dryers installed. What a time to be alive.

Another gem overheard from a SoufANFL guy behind me: "I like Rowey because he says what he thinks, and he's a people person."

You could say the same about Forrest Gump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back