Roast Preliminary Final Umpiring Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
If your club does not make a formal complaint about the unbelievable horrific umpiring which has changed this game around , then I will be amazed , they were on toast for you the Eagles, with free kicks going insane they have caught up and with umpiring help break the backs of your players, I have never seen anything like this.

It needs investigating this is when the gamblers come to town , I am telling you the rig looks in, to me!

* that, I just think a rule should be made about diving. If a player gets caught diving by an umpire, automatic 50m penalty to the opposing team. It may stop Thomas from doing it also.

We won't complain as the AFL will stop us from getting any extra money from them.
But hay if we are going down go down swinging as I see it neither North or the Eagles will get close to Hawthorn next week

After the result last night there was no way a Perth team wasn't going to be playing in the GF. It would have been an absolute disaster for the AFL who had been pumping up a derby GF for months now. Unfortunate for you blokes but expansion is more important than integrity for the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how the umps pay a few frees at the end our way to even it up, quite amusing.
They do that all time after completely butchering a game. At one stage tonight the scores were basically level yet Eagles had double the amount of free kicks. It doesn't add up that such an even game can be so one-sided from an umpiring point of view. They rectify it late so after the game the stats show something much more balanced, but not before completely dictating the result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back