B Section Premier B - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darryl, NOT FUNNY.

As a person who has a white mother, I am still questioning why the AFL didn't come knocking on my door.

It has nothing to do with the fact that I was a shite footballer.

Talk about making an ant hill out of a dung heap.

PS My dad is white as well???

Over The Post, were you appointed to moderate this forum or to destroy it???
A waste of time posting here now, you just remove pages and pages of fun banter at a time, what are you on????
I suppose I'll be red carded too for questioning your work...

Darryl, NOT FUNNY.

Here we go again. :eek: OTP has done a fantastic job bringing order back to the board. That's obvious by the number of genuine quality club involved posters who have returned to posting in recent times.

I'm sure the overwhelming majority are looking forward to vigorous footy based debates this year not trolls with no club connections just intent on stirring.

Keep up the good work OTP.:thumbsu:

Hey OTP I reckon No-Value Add has just trolled you as is he is stating you have no affiliation with any clubh:p i.e. which club are you affiliated with OTP???....What?, not affiliated with any club:eek::eek: a poster, let alone a Mod not affiliated with a VAFA Club:eek::eek:. I think Non-value add wants your head big fella.

Some HRT Trolls just offer No-Value and have No Idea eh UM:)

Keep up the un-affiliated club work OTP:)

Wonder where Erik Shin and Uncle Mick Have gone??:rolleyes::eek:

Cheers

CC

A very competitive effort by SKOBs against Vermont yesterday. When Vermont got away late in the 1st and early in the 2nd quarters I thought they would run away with it but SKOBs fought back well.

The old boys still have some problems, not the least of which is in the ruck. Talent wise and size wise. I know Taylor is a big unit but he made the SKOB boys look like short people.

Overall Briza and Plummer should be pleased with the first hitout I’d think.

Not so much the ground which is going to be a s**t heap if we get much rain this winter.:(

VA, our two 6ft 6 rucks missed yesterday.

Vermont were a talent laden side, included Heath Black, Simon Taylor, Matt Grieg, some bloke who was Full Back in the VFL team of the year act.

A chap of theirs suggested that they had $350,000 worth of match payments on the ground, which makes me wonder if they were poor or we were good yesterday?

Whatever the case it must be a nightmare generating the $$$$ to play in that league, I'm happy in the VAFA.

Agree with all that Briza. I thought it was a good hitout.

I'm not sure what value Taylor will be to Vermont. Handy at hitouts but doesn't have much idea around the ground and lacks mobility. Grieg was little value yesterday. I'm not sure why they play him on the wing. He'd be better forward in my opinion. Probably getting near the end .

Not a bad crowd for a praccy either.

Think you'll be a handful this year. Pity about the ground.

Had a tough decision to make saturday. Go and watch the boys at Glen Orden or the Little league at Soldiers. Well decided to split the diff and see half at Soldiers and the other half at Glen Orden. Well couldn't recognize over half the players at Werribee, who played Clunes. Some handy young blokes went OK and overall was satisfied with what I saw. Maybe not all gloom and doom for the season. But praccy matches are no indication. I then headed to Glen Orden. Well it didn't last long as the game was called off due to some idiot running onto the ground after a nasty altercation between players. So went back to Soldiers and watched the remaunder of Werribee's game.
Can't wait to start of season

Vermont were a talent laden side, included Heath Black, Simon Taylor, Matt Grieg, some bloke who was Full Back in the VFL team of the year act.

A chap of theirs suggested that they had $350,000 worth of match payments on the ground, which makes me wonder if they were poor or we were good yesterday?

Whatever the case it must be a nightmare generating the $$$$ to play in that league, I'm happy in the VAFA.

Agree, money out this way for ordinary players to play WRFL Div 2 is insane.
I didn't realize you were a SKOB player Brian, I mistook you for merely an avid observer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was at Linton St. Believe Beauy won by 3-4 goals. Both sides with quite a few missing.
yeh it was a tight game....beaui trying to play a quicker style of game similar to hailbury it looked...a few solid players still missing atkins,mcbain catlin and langdon.....but most were out there. Interesting to see hailburys players come back though.

yeh it was a tight game....beaui trying to play a quicker style of game similar to hailbury it looked...a few solid players still missing atkins,mcbain catlin and langdon.....but most were out there. Interesting to see hailburys players come back though.

How many did Old H have out? Interesting result given the articale in the paper, would have thought Old H would have been stronger?

How many did Old H have out? Interesting result given the articale in the paper, would have thought Old H would have been stronger?
i am only going by what i heard aha...i am only sure of the players that were missing. but yes the article written last week was interesting....they didnt look like a team that is going to tear the competition away....but its still early and they obviously have some young talent and time on there hands still until they sort there team out.

I think you will find the article was a nice little marketing puff piece, nothing more. And the 28 people who read the Moorabbin Standard probably saw straight through it.

Now BS is there some BS being served up to us at BF. No appearance of these two 6ft 6 ruckman again yesterday. So I asked a stalwart who told me "don't you think we'd be playing them with only one more practice match to go if we had them" Well Briza? Names?;)

Scrappy game yesterday against the Blacks. Neither team flattered. SKOB have major height problems and not only in the ruck department.

Now BS is there some BS being served up to us at BF. No appearance of these two 6ft 6 ruckman again yesterday. So I asked a stalwart who told me "don't you think we'd be playing them with only one more practice match to go if we had them" Well Briza? Names?;)

Scrappy game yesterday against the Blacks. Neither team flattered. SKOB have major height problems and not only in the ruck department.

St.K's ruckmen was playing in state game this weekend. Absolute man mountain. He always creates problems for other ruckmen.

VA, 25% of the state side today were St Kevin's players, chill out and relax a little….
Your point is valid. Similarly you would expect Collegians, Xavs and Old carey practice matches to be significantly effected, especially when you consider there were probably a few from each side at Tough Mudder as well(hopefully no limb breakages).
At the same time, last time i checked 4 of 26 = somewhere around 15%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back