Premier B - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Scribe, welcome back old son, are you putting the hand up to write some informative pieces for the VAFA record? Are you coaching anywhere this year?

I'm coaching the Coburg senior backline this year Brian. Very different to coaching VAFA.
Scribing days are well and truly over.

I'm coaching the Coburg senior backline this year Brian. Very different to coaching VAFA.
But not your BF contribution days hopefully.
It'll be worth interesting to see how clubs cope without some of their key players during May-August, because seeing that 2015 is an Ashes tour of England year, most of them might want to head over to the Old Dart to watch Australia retain the Ashes and also win an Ashes series in England for the first time since 2001.
Hopefully a truckload from old boys teams, hey Jase?:)

Doubt it will be the problem you suggest.

You know talking to yourself is the first sign of madness!

Given you are "back", perhaps you can shed some light on what happened last year at the friars? I recall there was plenty of banter on another thread pre Christmas about what happened and who replaced you after one year in the job.
Not likely to shed any light fella, can't bowl, can't bat and can't throw.

No more trolling or the banzhammer comes out.

Well done scribe!

Now that is what you call landing on your feet after the Friars fiasco last year!

Gday Fellas

Im a longtime follower of Premier A,B and C grade football (don't follow a club, just enjoy watching VAFA football), first time posting

Just wanted to ask everyone who they think the best players are at each club are heading into the season, who the best players in the comp and who will be up there at League B&F time

Keen to generate some conversation based on players and not just politics and off the field problems

Gday Fellas

Im a longtime follower of Premier A,B and C grade football (don't follow a club, just enjoy watching VAFA football), first time posting

Just wanted to ask everyone who they think the best players are at each club are heading into the season, who the best players in the comp and who will be up there at League B&F time

Keen to generate some conversation based on players and not just politics and off the field problems

AW

Welcome.

If I ran a poll of participants on BF who say "the observe without having a team" you would be the only who would answer in the affirmative.

Seriously no one watches without having an club/vested interest.

PS. who wrote your maiden post. Tony Abbott's speech writer. So politically correct and nice with beautiful open questions.

Max "Going back to the C Grade Board when someone actually has something to say" Leader

AW

Welcome.

If I ran a poll of participants on BF who say "the observe without having a team" you would be the only who would answer in the affirmative.

Seriously no one watches without having an club/vested interest.

PS. who wrote your maiden post. Tony Abbott's speech writer. So politically correct and nice with beautiful open questions.

Max "Going back to the C Grade Board when someone actually has something to say" Leader

Not true.. AM claimed just days ago to have no affiliation yet posts virtually every hour !

Mm.. Lol..
Please Barry Plant - We all know which long term poster you are, so stop trying to call other posters out.

It must be a sad thing having to come up with new aliases all the time so you can post what you really want to

Mmmm.. So sad you take thst line.. Given it is not true .. How about you address what I said about
Am?

Is it true or isht it?

Please Barry Plant - We all know which long term poster you are, so stop trying to call other posters out.

It must be a sad thing having to come up with new aliases all the time so you can post what you really want to.

I suggest if people prefer to post "he said, she said" opinions why dont you direct them to the "Womens Weekly" pages.

If you dont have any football chatter to put forward , please desist from cluttering these pages with your own hangups and egos........

No one is interested!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It must be a sad thing having to come up with new aliases all the time so you can post what you really want to.

Any danger of some accuracy? Any? I made a valid point about the ubiquitous and non affiliated AM... talking of aliases!!

Very perceptive of you Chazz M Michaels:thumbsu:

Let's hope the board isn't again reduced to a snipe-fest that required major intervention and clean-up.

Thing is to ignore his personal attacks, errors of fact, distortions of the truth and inflammatory and provocative drivel. It's what trolls feast on.

The ignore feature is very useful at times.;)

Gday Fellas

Bloody Hell Assassin's Watch look what you have done. The children are rioting!!! (By the way, I have a thing about possessive apostrophes)

No more trolling or the banzhammer comes out.
Am... I am so impressed with your legal expertise in the high court Hird thread ... Are you a lawyer ? A barrister perhaps.

Do you really expect people to believe you have no affiliation but check the thread every hour?

Are you really that silly to think that I have all day to change alias' on a faceless forum, then post and talk to myself?(don't bother answering) AND I'd be stupid enough to say Im also a Saints supporter?

Your level of intellect has taken a hit in my eye, not that it was that high anyway, and you'd be a s**t detective, or I'd be on death row for a crime I didn't commit!!! Hang 5, I'll be back as Barry, Life Of Brian then maybe a bit of SKOB footy, all in the next 12 and a half minutes :)

You watch these morons, sorry me, post now I've posted....
I wasn't referring to you Brian. I thought it was abundantly clear to whom I was referring and to whom Chazz was referring.Not at all sure how you came to your conclusion really. Not a sequential thinker I guess.

I have him on ignore. Hopefully we can get back to some footy.

If you feel an apology is appropriate I'd be only too happy to accept it.:)

I wasn't referring to you Brian. I thought it was abundantly clear to whom I was referring and to whom Chazz was referring.Not at all sure how you came to your conclusion really. Not a sequential thinker I guess.

I have him on ignore. Hopefully we can get back to some footy.

If you feel an apology is appropriate I'd be only too happy to accept it.:)

Is it me he has on ignore? Have I touched a nerve with the Lawyer references? Or that nobody believes he has no affiliation? Why the cloke and dagger?

As Mark Knoppfler of Dire Straits once sang, 'Two men say they're Brian, one of them must be wrong'. Back to serious matters like football. Brian, what do you know about A Gilham & M Carter coming to SKOB, 2 names with which I'm not familiar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back