C Section Premier C - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarceLOLin.
Out Freemantle. Wonder if Cox has signed back up at Carey yet?

Last edited:

If you looked at the form ladder for the second half of the season, Hampton Rovers & Parkdale Vultures are two of the best in-form sides up until now. It will be a much closer game than the last time these two teams met. How would the Premier C Grand Final pan out?

rumour has it luke morgan (parkdale) has been caught in a wayne carey style situation after todays win. Can anyone confirm this rumour?

Fair old coaching effort by Sam Radford who stood by the club when they were in the footy doldrums having lost half their team.:thumbsu:[/QUOT

Please , when they won in 2011, they had 8 VFL Players playing for them. All recruits and partners were shouted to Hong Kong. FACT ]

Please , when they won in 2011, they had 8 VFL Players playing for them. All recruits and partners were shouted to Hong Kong. FACT
Are you disputing they lost half the team? If not, we agree on what occurred. How the players got there isn't germaine to my post I would have thought.

Listening to 88.3 VAFA Sunday this morning, there are suggestions that the VAFA might not have the Premier C GF at Sandringham this year. Can anyone confirm this?

They're the "real" clubs, right?

Seriously, well done to HR and PV on promotion. Since I'm still yet to tip a winner this finals series I won't even bother with the GF! Note that of the three games the lower ranked side on the ladder has won all three.
Get over yourself champ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to Clayton yesterday to watch Hampton and Oakleigh 19's , please give this ground back to the s**t footy league
Couldn't understand why the game was played at Clayton in the first place. And, even more embarrassing for the VAFA, still NO announcement on where the Premier C GF will be played at.

Couldn't understand why the game was played at Clayton in the first place. And, even more embarrassing for the VAFA, still NO announcement on where the Premier C GF will be played at.

What was wrong with the ground? Seems to be the D3 GF will be played.

London to a brick it will be at Barker. One thing the VAFA is very good at is maximising revenue and a crowd of 2000 wouldn't be out of the question.

Getting a bit nervous about the marauding Vultures are we Jase.;)

Cannot believe why still no announcement on where the grand final will be played at. It shows you just how much they miss Jeremy Bourke. When it came to selecting finals venues, Bourke was very good at it, and not just selecting the right venues for each section, but also liaising with various councils throughout Melbourne in regards to securing finals venues for the VAFA.

Bedford sounds like Clayton saved the VAFA as they have again left it very last to do anything... Clayton are planning for more VAFA games, I checked the dimensions and it is only 1.5 meters less in width than Ormond... Ive seen some pretty good footy played on that narrow ground too...

That is not very nice Bedford, you sound a tad angry.. I was merely pointing out that an SFL club assisted the VAFA as the VAFA could not find suitable grounds to play finals or left it too late and I am sure you would be aware in your role as to how easy it is to get dimensions of grounds...just a few keyboard strokes... " too narrow to play good footy" this is not the AFL this is Under 19 footy at suburban level..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back