C Section Premier C - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly bedford. If it's just a constitutional thing you'd stick a very small ad in the corner window of a local store.
Sorry maybe you misunderstood my post....I was replying to the comment saying doesn't mean they have parted ways.... I was saying I reckon they have by the advert and applying to the.....football director...

Williamstown CYMS coming up raises a question.

Is Fearon Reserve suitable for Premier C footy? Or does the club need to hire nearby Point Gellibrand Oval for more matches.

Pazza, this is a question for VAFA Admin to answer. The opinion of individual Clubs in Premier C doesn't have much bearing.
I suggest the Club contacts Benny Goodman, General Manager of Football & Umpire Operations.

That is, if you asking on behalf of the Club. If you are just trying to stir the pot, I don't think you'll get much of a bite.

Interesting point you raise, pazza. I for one said one of the great things about our promotion was avoiding that ground. However, I've seen it once and it was probably at its worst that day.
Find it hard to judge a club's promotion prospects based on their home ground. If they're in the best 30 clubs in the comp then they have every right to compete in C Section. s**t of a ground or not.

Pazza, this is a question for VAFA Admin to answer. The opinion of individual Clubs in Premier C doesn't have much bearing.
I suggest the Club contacts Benny Goodman, General Manager of Football & Umpire Operations.

That is, if you asking on behalf of the Club. If you are just trying to stir the pot, I don't think you'll get much of a bite.

I only ask because having umpired there in the past, the lack of fence around the ground is a concern the club and the local council need to look at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

N

Names ??? Seriously who would coach them?? 2 year turn over for coaches there
Cox. Dinneen. The past two coaches have come from clubs with massive player salaries and have been completely unprepared for the Amateur Club environment where you just can't go and buy a player.

Poor selections by Marcellin combined with Amateur inexperience (not poor coaches as they both had great records) has resulted in the turnover.

Cox. Dinneen. The past two coaches have come from clubs with massive player salaries and have been completely unprepared for the Amateur Club environment where you just can't go and buy a player.

Poor selections by Marcellin combined with Amateur inexperience (not poor coaches as they both had great records) has resulted in the turnover.
Not sure how they turn them over if the finish on top or top 4 in last 4 years??? Interesting decision by some or one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back