Premier C 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

The word I'm hearing is that PEGS will surprise.
Few outs but numerous ins (PEGS kids) from the EDFL.

Let me try this again..
1. Monash- clear favourites have fallen away second half of the year in the last two. New coach and assistant, if they keep same list look out.
2. Ivanhoe- C grade bullies. With same names as past will be to big and strong for this comp.
3. Willy- On the up, coming through the grades.
4. Marcellin- A lot of reported angst with previous coach. Young list with premier captain in the competition, have finished top couple last 3 years. Need to start winning finals.
New coach, good environment could help.
5. Therry- Have been coming through the grades. Some gun players, giid mix of experience and youth

Let me try this again..
1. Monash- clear favourites have fallen away second half of the year in the last two. New coach and assistant, if they keep same list look out.
2. Ivanhoe- C grade bullies. With same names as past will be to big and strong for this comp.
3. Willy- On the up, coming through the grades.
4. Marcellin- A lot of reported angst with previous coach. Young list with premier captain in the competition, have finished top couple last 3 years. Need to start winning finals.
New coach, good environment could help.
5. Therry- Have been coming through the grades. Some gun players, giid mix of experience and youth
6. Oakleigh- Solid team, good captain, few young players with a list rebuilding after a few losses to key players in previous years.
7. Peninsula- solid team, huge home ground advantage. Not far off the four in previous years.
8. PEGS- Have been little disappointing in previous years finishing 5 th. Have lost few key players, on the rebuild.
9. OC- Have fallen away last few years and been in C for a while now. Bennett and Hart are guns.
10 OH- Mail is they are in big trouble. Still plenty of time to regroup, but on the slide.

6. Oakleigh- Solid team, good captain, few young players with a list rebuilding after a few losses to key players in previous years.
7. Peninsula- solid team, huge home ground advantage. Not far off the four in previous years.
8. PEGS- Have been little disappointing in previous years finishing 5 th. Have lost few key players, on the rebuild.
9. OC- Have fallen away last few years and been in C for a while now. Bennett and Hart are guns.
10 OH- Mail is they are in big trouble. Still plenty of time to regroup, but on the slide.

The first big jump is from D1 to C. I'd be wary of Willy's and Therry's capabilities in their first season in C.
Don't underestimate the Pirates. Capable of recruiting good players from the Mornington Peninsula without anyone knowing.
Old Camberwell's achilles heel is their lack of good young players coming through. Will rely heavily on a handful of good players again.

All the best to all forum members for an enjoyable Xmas and a wonderful 2015.

The first big jump is from D1 to C. I'd be wary of Willy's and Therry's capabilities in their first season in C.
Don't underestimate the Pirates. Capable of recruiting good players from the Mornington Peninsula without anyone knowing.
Old Camberwell's achilles heel is their lack of good young players coming through. Will rely heavily on a handful of good players again.

All the best to all forum members for an enjoyable Xmas and a wonderful 2015.
True the jump from D to C is big. Werribee, Parkdale are clubs in recent times that have handled the jump with ease.

True the jump from D to C is big. Werribee, Parkdale are clubs in recent times that have handled the jump with ease.

Didn't Parkdale drop out of C, then bounce back through from D1 to B in 2 years? Same with Rovers a year beforehand?

Looks to me that teams (like Ormond perhaps) can drop out, sort themselves out in D1 and come back stronger the next year. Having seen Therry and Willy firsthand, they should acquit themselves very well. Both have strong depth and junior
feeders.

Football out west is getting stronger every year.

Personally think the jump from C to B is much bigger. Still stand by the fact that last year was one of the weakest C grades in a long time. This year looks very strong and even on paper.

Congratulations to Daniel Hughes on his appointment at OH. Good bloke and im sure he will do well in the role.

I agree with hedgefund on Prem C looking be even on paper. Doesn't appear to be a lot of movement early through the clearances listed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Therry to peninsula. Willy to peninsula pegs peninsula. Pegs v Therry basically 5 min from each other. Therry to Monash bit of a trip.

Heard a whisper that Oakleigh may have gained Chris Morrison from Clayton - rumour only

Monash BnF winner was on the move but may have been talked around into staying

Sorry that's all I got

Remove this Banner Ad

Back