Premier C - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes I have for your information, im not potting him as a coach, no one can, its the way he's carried on.
Bedford, Ormond's Auskick doesn't count! Stop throwing darts from the back row and step up to the line and then you may earn the right to critique VAFA coaches. Otherwise stick to your team sheet duties and water bottles.

Enough. The guy has a great coaching record.
Does incredible work at junior footy level.
This is like when people come on and say Jadds a dud or Abletts crap.
Do we always have to pot the giants of our game?

Enough. The guy has a great coaching record.
Does incredible work at junior footy level.
This is like when people come on and say Jadds a dud or Abletts crap.
Do we always have to pot the giants of our game?
Never rated Jadd myself.:D

Seriously, claiming Aitkin as a giant of our game and mentioning him in the same para as Judd and Ablett is over the top to say the least.

Never rated Jadd myself.:D

Seriously, claiming Aitkin as a giant of our game and mentioning him in the same para as Judd and Ablett is over the top to say the least.

Giant of VAFA. I thought I went fairly light on considering his recent work.

Giant of VAFA. I thought I went fairly light on considering his recent work.

He coached a young talented side in the rise through the old F, E, and D grades.

There's 30 senior coaches in VAFA footy in 2016 coaching at a higher level than he has.

Perspective might be handy.

Fwiw he has coached an A Grade EdFl premiership so research might be handy

I know he coached Strathmore to a flag 15 odd years ago.

The point was made in reference to being a "VAFA giant". Can't see reference to his EDFL coaching anywhere until you raised it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Bedders. You predicted Kew to be unruly and then everyone went to the GF and had to put up with the bourbon and coke squad in Ormond hoodies.
So everyone gets it wrong from time to time.

Come on Bedders. You predicted Kew to be unruly and then everyone went to the GF and had to put up with the bourbon and coke squad in Ormond hoodies.
So everyone gets it wrong from time to time.[/QUOTET
That's fair enough, but this idiot had a crack. Ive said before the ones drinking were former 19's they were caught and dealt with.

Absolutely nothing - was coach is coach ..... will coach. Has a development role and that is all!
Informed posters need to be more informed!

THE EYE
:rolleyes:

Northern Blues article says Aitken is replacing Simon Pasinati in the role of Development Head Coach.

Last year Pasinati coached the Northern Blues Development Team for 16 games plus practice matches. Usually at an 11 am start with the games finishing at 1.25pm. Sometime Saturdays, sometimes Sundays and one Monday game (Queens Birthday). Unless the Blues are having a very casual coaching structure, Aitken would be expected to be at training 3 nights a week and match days.

For this to occur and Aitken remain at Kew he would have to have a co-coach at Kew (minimum), and would be relinquishing 80% of control.

It's extremely bizarre if true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back