Premier League Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

What would be the best way to go about trying to get tickets for a United game in the second half of October? Two PL games are on, both at Old Trafford against Southampton and Stoke respectively. Cheers.

Speak to me closer to the time. My in laws can possible get tickets.

They're not too difficult to get anyway, plenty of spares always floating around.

Do you guys know when tickets become available to purchase for particular games? eg. do they open tickets up for games 3 or so weeks away from the particular game or can you buy them at anytime over there?

Brought an International Chelsea membership last year when I was heading over to Europe and was starting off in London. I was there for Chelsea vs Norwich and was able to purchase a ticket in the Shed End on the day tickets were opened for purchase for members two months before the game. Ticket was sent to my home address in Melbourne.

Another option is Thomas Cook where you get your match ticket no questions asked, plus 1 or 2 nights stay in a hotel and a coupon for either a match program or a tour of the stadium/club museum. I used this option to attend a Real Madrid match. The cost is debatable for value, but you have your ticket to the match and you can get access to the big game tickets.

Other things to keep in mind is clubs that have a record of not selling out their ground on a regular basis (spur of the moment matches), cup matches and matches and matches in Europe. France is an easy country to get match tickets the day before the match (purchased a ticket to a France WCQ for 10 euro the day before the game) and PSG's club shop sold tickets over the counter. Spain is interesting with their members. Tickets to the public go on sale generally 7 to 10 days before the match, Barca were selling Champions League tickets 5 days before the game (would of picked up on if I wasn't leaving for Zurich the day of the game) and the Real games can see tickets sold at ticket windows on the day if its an early kickoff and a lower table team.

Gemany is a goldmine for tickets. Forget Bayern, Dortmond and Schalke league matches because of their season ticket bases, but if they have a Cup or European match look on their website for tickets. I managed to score a ticket to a Bayern home game in the German Cup off their website, with Champions League Tickets available also. For German League matches try the likes of Stuttgart, tickets are easy to buy well in advance.

Boys, is it worth getting an international membership to guarantee some sort of ticket availability? I'm going over to London with a Liverpool following mate and we want to see games at both Stamford and Anfield... Sent an email to Chelsea Hospitality to suss out a package with them but they told me that they were 96% full for the season. I'm teeing it all up before going over there, must have tickets before anything... Do you guys know when tickets become available to purchase for particular games? eg. do they open tickets up for games 3 or so weeks away from the particular game or can you buy them at anytime over there?
Liverpool have hospitality tickets still available if you go to their website. Looking at $300-$450 a ticket

Newcastle tickets are pretty easy to get, especially against smaller teams. I bought a half-season ticket which got me into the last nine home games, but before that I got to every home game between the start of November and then with relative ease. Prices vary, early Europa League games were 10 quid, up to 40 for a home game against Man City just before Christmas.

Somes games can sell out if they are open to members before general public, but our membership only costs 25 so that's an easy way around it.

When I went to see United at Old Trafford I signed up for a membership, entered the ballot and my name came up.
My mate went too a different game (vs Chelsea where Torres missed the impossible) and all he did was go up to the ticket office 2 or 3 days in a row asking if they had any spare tickets. Eventually on gameday he got lucky

Brought an International Chelsea membership last year when I was heading over to Europe and was starting off in London. I was there for Chelsea vs Norwich and was able to purchase a ticket in the Shed End on the day tickets were opened for purchase for members two months before the game. Ticket was sent to my home address in Melbourne.

Another option is Thomas Cook where you get your match ticket no questions asked, plus 1 or 2 nights stay in a hotel and a coupon for either a match program or a tour of the stadium/club museum. I used this option to attend a Real Madrid match. The cost is debatable for value, but you have your ticket to the match and you can get access to the big game tickets.

Other things to keep in mind is clubs that have a record of not selling out their ground on a regular basis (spur of the moment matches), cup matches and matches and matches in Europe. France is an easy country to get match tickets the day before the match (purchased a ticket to a France WCQ for 10 euro the day before the game) and PSG's club shop sold tickets over the counter. Spain is interesting with their members. Tickets to the public go on sale generally 7 to 10 days before the match, Barca were selling Champions League tickets 5 days before the game (would of picked up on if I wasn't leaving for Zurich the day of the game) and the Real games can see tickets sold at ticket windows on the day if its an early kickoff and a lower table team.

Gemany is a goldmine for tickets. Forget Bayern, Dortmond and Schalke league matches because of their season ticket bases, but if they have a Cup or European match look on their website for tickets. I managed to score a ticket to a Bayern home game in the German Cup off their website, with Champions League Tickets available also. For German League matches try the likes of Stuttgart, tickets are easy to buy well in advance.

Thanks mate, I ended up getting a Chelsea Membership (International) I need 2x tickets. I've just booked leave for 2 weeks to go over and watch us play Southampton Dec 1st... If they postponed the game i'd have a heart attack

Thanks mate, I ended up getting a Chelsea Membership (International) I need 2x tickets. I've just booked leave for 2 weeks to go over and watch us play Southampton Dec 1st... If they postponed the game i'd have a heart attack

Just keep track of the members on sale date for that match and make sure your logged in right on 9am GMT to secure tickets.

Just keep track of the members on sale date for that match and make sure your logged in right on 9am GMT to secure tickets.

Cheers brother, just need to land tickets to that game... must get em i dont care where i sit

Got tickets to liverpool v man united off this site;

http://www.livefootballtickets.com/

Good service. They add a pretty expensive service fee onto the total cost but it was definitely worth it for me. Once in a lifetime experience getting to see liverpool beat manU at anfield!
About $200 AUD for Arsenal V Liverpool Nov 2nd, is this standard? Also are there any dodgy/restricted viewing seats I should watch out for?

About $200 AUD for Arsenal V Liverpool Nov 2nd, is this standard? Also are there any dodgy/restricted viewing seats I should watch out for?

I'm not entirely sure what you would get for $200. You could always fire them a email and ask them to give you a rough idea of where the seat woudld be on the seating chart.

I paid around 400 aud but had really good seats with a really good view and also got a pregame meal/drinks at the hilton hotel and was transported to and from the game by bus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know how to buy tickets to Champions League matches? Is it nigh on impossible? Arsenal-Marseille is a day after I get to London.

Almost impossible for home Champions League games. No chance for away games due to security.

Priorty system for members - Gold members (Season ticket holders)
- Silver and Junior members
- Red members
- General public

Red Members normally have access to around 3,500 tickets once all the other members have had their share. These are done on a ballot system.

http://www.arsenal.com/tickets keep an eye there but i dont think you can apply without a membership.

A few sites offer packages, but ive never used them so cant give any help.

Almost impossible for home Champions League games. No chance for away games due to security.

Priorty system for members - Gold members (Season ticket holders)
- Silver and Junior members
- Red members
- General public

Red Members normally have access to around 3,500 tickets once all the other members have had their share. These are done on a ballot system.

http://www.arsenal.com/tickets keep an eye there but i dont think you can apply without a membership.

A few sites offer packages, but ive never used them so cant give any help.

Bugger. Was worth a shot.

Arsenal Australia is the way to go to get tickets to an Arsenal game at the Emirates. Sign up for a membership, then nominate which game you want tickets to. A month or so later they will email you whether you got the tickets or not.

Other option if you are in London, there is a ticket outlet on Piccadilly just near the junction, that sells tickets to all concerts and EPL games. You pay a bit over the normal price, but the guy there said he could get tickets to ANY game. I bought tickets to Chelsea vs Man City 2 days before the game, for 150 pounds to sit on the side (110 to sit behind the goal) back in December 2011. He also said he could get ticket to Arsenal vs Man City at Manchester but i ended up going to Roma for the weekend so didnt bother getting them, but I would imagine you could also get Champions League tickets there too.

for arsenal games, the cheapest method is to get a membership (around 30 pounds) and then buy the tickets off the official "ticket-exchange" (administered by the club itself). Ticket prices are at face value and are sold by season ticket holders who cannot attend certain games. There are almost always tickets available.

I went to a Man Utd / Arsenal game for 70 pounds sitting front row next to the arsenal bench (players warming up can no doubt get in the way of the view)

Edit: i used the ticket-exchange a season ago, I would assume it still exists.

for arsenal games, the cheapest method is to get a membership (around 30 pounds) and then buy the tickets off the official "ticket-exchange" (administered by the club itself). Ticket prices are at face value and are sold by season ticket holders who cannot attend certain games. There are almost always tickets available.

I went to a Man Utd / Arsenal game for 70 pounds sitting front row next to the arsenal bench (players warming up can no doubt get in the way of the view)

Edit: i used the ticket-exchange a season ago, I would assume it still exists.
It does.

I'm actually looking forward to later today.
Crystal palace opening up tickets for the Cat A match of Arsenal. Their policy is 'if you buy a ticket to a Cat A game, you must buy a ticket to a Cat B game'.

Game vs West ham is one of those available with the Arsenal opening. So hoping I can get an individual ticket to it tomorrow, if not, might have to wait a few more weeks :(

7014563.jpg

Secured my seat for Crystal Palace vs West Ham on December 3. Section F (The one slightly to our left of the players race, the one in full blue), Row 1 (So front row), Seat 162 (Aisle seat closest to the players race)

Only 24 pound as their rates went by age rates, so despite being an adult and not studying, they charged me student rates.

Got tickets to liverpool v man united off this site;

http://www.livefootballtickets.com/

Good service. They add a pretty expensive service fee onto the total cost but it was definitely worth it for me. Once in a lifetime experience getting to see liverpool beat manU at anfield!
:eek:
Going straight through Crystal Palace for my game, 24 pound (+25 pound membership) - So 49 pound.
Going through that website, tickets STARTING from 95 pound. But actually 125 pound for the area I got.
So ~100 pound more not including membership.

Just going back through the photos, and where I am, and the seating map. It's a little confusing.
The bays in the photo don't matchup with the restricted viewing.

Like, E and F are lined up where they should be, but the seating chart looks backward. I look at E (Darker blue to our right from the middle bay) and the restricted viewing (Behind pole) in the photo looks like it's on the right of the bay, when it's in fact on the left. It's the opposite for F, restricted viewing has pole on the left, when it's really the right.

So initially, I thought I was the far right of that light blue section, when in fact I'm at the far left of that first bay. Wont mess around any more as I like the seat still, just not as good as I first thought it was.

Has anyone ever used this before: http://www.footballticketnet.com/
If so, is it reliable?

I probably should've asked before I bought tickets :oops:
Just hoping like hell it's not a scam now....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back