Premier League Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

What makes it tough is stubhub and viagogo being a complete rip off. Season ticket holders and Gold Spurs members (which have waiting lists to be on) are constantly selling out the Cat A & B games before they go on sale to Bronze members (like myself) with 70-100% markup. AVB's last game on stubhub was going for minimum £80! RRP £42.50

That's weird. There's no incentive for Spur fans to become members if they can't get access tot he big games.
I know Arsenal ensures that at least 2 (or was it 4) thousand tickets get to their lowest level of members. However, it becomes a shitfight for those Cat A and B games. In the 4 hours I worked the Everton game sold out (thankgod for ticket exchange).
Cat C though can take a while, wasn't for 1 or 2 weeks until the Hull game sold out.

Its the problem playing in a stadium of under 37,000. The club have the fans by the balls and know that they will get 98-100% capacity no matter what they do

But by locking out so many, it can drive away the income from memberships.
It's a delicate balance, and I feel your admin are making a poor decision.
At least put 1,000 aside for Bronze members.
Because if there's nothing left for them to get, there's no point in being a member in the first place.

I think they do set aside a small number for bronze members but they are snapped up every decent game. Considering I joined last season as a bronze member and am 19,000 on the waiting list to be eligible for a better membership even 1000 tickets is unlikely to see me getting a Cat A game. I'm currently in cue for the NLD home match and I know my chances of getting a ticket after the hour wait as likely as United winning the league and that is out to 100/1 lol

I'm not sure if this is of any help to anyone, but stumbled across the thread and thought I'd pass on my experience.

Early 2012 was in London for a week, so being not fanatical but a passionate Liverpool fan, checked the fixture. Liverpool v Utd at Old Trafford. Wowee! Immediately made a pact with myself that I had to be there.

So looking through exchanges etc and found tickets for the equivalent of about $450 Australian. Money wasn't an object but if I was going to be paying that much, I wanted to make sure I'd get the tickets. They were only sending them out a couple of weeks before the game, so wasn't sure which address I'd be at. Ruled that out as an option.

So made a few calls to Australian sports tour companies and found one (Premium Sport Tours I think it was called) who would do packages for EPL games upon request. So requested that, they booked a hotel for the night after the game in Manchester and arranged for transfers to and from the ground. It was the Suarez v Evra game that we lost 2-1, and the allocation of Liverpool tickets was restricted further than normal, but got them in the away section and had no issues with picking tickets up from the hotel.

I shouted my sister I was travelling with, as money wasn't a hurdle in this instance, and it cost me $1150 for the tickets, night's accommodation and transfers to and from the ground. Pricey I know, but all ran smoothly and worth every cent.

If any of you want to know what company it was, I can probably did it up through old emails or paperwork when I get home, just let me know.

I know this post is a bit old now, but is there a chance you can still find what the company was?
Trying to get to the Liverpool v Newcastle last game of the season and it's looking more and more likely that I'll have to go down a route like this. Super expensive but my only priority is ensuring that I get a ticket. It'll cost what it costs.

I know this post is a bit old now, but is there a chance you can still find what the company was?
Trying to get to the Liverpool v Newcastle last game of the season and it's looking more and more likely that I'll have to go down a route like this. Super expensive but my only priority is ensuring that I get a ticket. It'll cost what it costs.

Sorry for the delay mate, haven't been on in a while.
Just did a search through the emails and company is called Premium Sport Tours, based in Brighton but I arranged everything online.

Here's the link to the EPL section of the website:
http://www.sporttours.com.au/soccer/english-premier-league.html

So, Arsenal-Manchester United sold out while I was at work, and when I looked today, no tickets available in ticket exchange.

Realising securing Arsenal-Chelsea tickets on ANZAC Day would be near on impossible.

I bit the bullet and went a hospitality package.

http://premiumconcierge.arsenal.com/packages/club-arsenal/
This package includes
  • A champagne reception upon arrival
  • A pre-match three-course buffet
  • A private table in our buffet restaurant
  • Complimentary selected wines, beers and soft drinks throughout the entire matchday
  • Premium match seats within an Executive Box
  • A complimentary official matchday programme
  • An exclusive Arsenal gift
http://premiumconcierge.arsenal.com/packages/club-arsenal/

So yes, I have a ticket to Arsenal-Chelsea! :D:D:D:D

Over in Europe in November/December, just managed to get a hold of Tottenham v Everton tickets. Don't actually follow a side (have always said I'll decide when I'm there - Tottenham looking very likely at this stage) but very happy with this game.

Over in Europe in November/December, just managed to get a hold of Tottenham v Everton tickets. Don't actually follow a side (have always said I'll decide when I'm there - Tottenham looking very likely at this stage) but very happy with this game.
Don't do it to yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the good guys!

Hey your atmosphere better be good, I'm not convinced yet! Giving myself every opportunity with the Europa League game on the Thursday and Everton on the Sunday.
The Thursday wont be great. The Sunday will be. Whereabouts are you sitting?

Bit rich coming from the most plastic MLS atmospheric ground in the country Cruyff14 , oh wait you did just the stadium tour :p

The Thursday wont be great. The Sunday will be. Whereabouts are you sitting?

Bit rich coming from the most plastic MLS atmospheric ground in the country Cruyff14 , oh wait you did just the stadium tour :p
Yeah I get that the Thursday won't be the best (who knows that could throw up a 4-3 or something though), it's more just something to do the night we get there. For the Everton game, sitting on the upper tier towards the back of the Park Lane end directly behind the goals.

Yeah I get that the Thursday won't be the best (who knows that could throw up a 4-3 or something though), it's more just something to do the night we get there. For the Everton game, sitting on the upper tier towards the back of the Park Lane end directly behind the goals.
You'll surprisingly get a great view from up there. The main chanting end is the shelf side opposite the benches and the end you are in

You'll surprisingly get a great view from up there. The main chanting end is the shelf side opposite the benches and the end you are in
Yeah I tend to like the view from the end, been up the top a few times at Etihad behind the goals for the A-League and it does the job well. Did do a bit of research into the louder parts so it definitely influenced my decision!

You'd get better atmosphere at a library.
We're talking about Tottenham here....

Sure, they don't have as good as an atmosphere as Arsenal, but it's not like they're Chelsea bad.

You should follow whichever side's section your sat in, or else you'll be in trouble. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back