Premiership coach 2011- 2015 AFL playing lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, after working hard on the 2014 AFL lists this time last year, I am again attempting the 2015 AFL playing lists now that free agency and the trade period starting next Monday.

Follow this thread on news and updates. Any ideas on new ratings would be greatly appreciated :)

Hey mate, just wondering how your going with this. Happy to help out with anything if you need any help. What sort of date are you looking at completing it?

How do you make the 2015 lists? I want to do them myself haha
You have to edit the "club ID" section of the players contract in the notepad docs to change their club. You can adjust stats/ratings in the editor section of the game.

EDIT: you can also change the names/birthdays etc of retired players to add new players. There's proabbly a better way to do it but that's how I've been doing it haha.

Alternatively - I'm not sure how far along haydo169 is with his but I've changed the free agents & trades and added the first 20 or so in the draft & adjusted salary cap so most teams are close to the cap. I still need to adjust birthdays (currently the players ages are correct as if the first season starts at 1/1/14) and do the rest of the draftees. If Haydo is further along probably better to wait for his; the rest could take me a while.

You have to edit the "club ID" section of the players contract in the notepad docs to change their club. You can adjust stats/ratings in the editor section of the game.

EDIT: you can also change the names/birthdays etc of retired players to add new players. There's proabbly a better way to do it but that's how I've been doing it haha.

Alternatively - I'm not sure how far along haydo169 is with his but I've changed the free agents & trades and added the first 20 or so in the draft & adjusted salary cap so most teams are close to the cap. I still need to adjust birthdays (currently the players ages are correct as if the first season starts at 1/1/14) and do the rest of the draftees. If Haydo is further along probably better to wait for his; the rest could take me a while.
How far along are you mate? I can't seem to work out how to do it so even if you aren't finished i would love to see your lists

Hey mate, just wondering how far along you are with your 2015 lists. Would love to play them real soon if possible.

How far along are you mate? I can't seem to work out how to do it so even if you aren't finished i would love to see your lists
Hey mate, just wondering how far along you are with your 2015 lists. Would love to play them real soon if possible.

Hey guys sorry for the late reply, haven't logged on in a while. Someone else has made a list and uploaded it here. http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/premiership-coach-2011.789984/page-61#post-37480852

I fixed ages, etc. in my file but I haven't got around to the rookie draft yet which is here http://www.filedropper.com/usercustom2015

Hopefully one of the files will suffice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back