Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I can help you, just pm me whether you still have access to your computer with the activated game or a backup of the activated game.
I am also having the same problems with the game saying that I can't register. It is still installed on the same computer it always has been and I havent play d it in a while

Hi all, just bought the game from EB ($25) on disc. Tried to register and the activation site no longer exists (as mentioned earlier in this thread). Any chance someone could how me how to work this without the required verification email to the company.

I am sucker for the sports management games (FM14 and pre-purchased FM15 ), thought I might give this a go.
AFL games are always few with lack of strong development. I guess that's fair enough given the size of market and interest, but for football mad people like me its very bare.

Cheers
SG.
(long time viewer, seldom poster)

Hi all, just bought the game from EB ($25) on disc. Tried to register and the activation site no longer exists (as mentioned earlier in this thread). Any chance someone could how me how to work this without the required verification email to the company.

I am sucker for the sports management games (FM14 and pre-purchased FM15 ), thought I might give this a go.
AFL games are always few with lack of strong development. I guess that's fair enough given the size of market and interest, but for football mad people like me its very bare.

Cheers
SG.
(long time viewer, seldom poster)

Unfortunately, if you have not had the game before the site was taken down, it is unplayable.

If you look around in the Footy Games and resources thread though, you can find the 2010 version which you can play.

uncustom hey mate, any chance of advising me on how to get the license working on my new PC?

I'm probably not going to help anyone now due to the low success rate of my method actually working, (Due to people changing internet providers etc), So you will be the last one I'll pm. Hopefully it does work one more time.

If anyone else that I have helped and have been successful has their game stuff up again, please PM me again, as there is a greater chance it will work with you guys.

Can someone PM me the details for how to transfer Premiership Coach 2011 from one computer to another? I can still play it on my old laptop, but I'd really like to get it onto my PC. Thanks in advance...!

If anyone has any idea how to crack this that would be great. Bought it when it came out but when my computer died so did my game. Uncustom couldn't help me at the time.

2010 version.

Just had what I assume must have been the most boring Preliminary Final of all time. I am coaching Adelaide.

ggfjft2.png

Yep. 3 combined goals to 3 qtr time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2010 version.

Just had what I assume must have been the most boring Preliminary Final of all time. I am coaching Adelaide.

ggfjft2.png

Yep. 3 combined goals to 3 qtr time.

That's why I started simming games. Had a grand final in PC 2011 that wasn't that bad, but still fairly similar. Lost in the last minute if I remember correctly. :(

That's why I started simming games. Had a grand final in PC 2011 that wasn't that bad, but still fairly similar. Lost in the last minute if I remember correctly. :(

That sucks.

The weird thing is that was from simming the games. I rarely actually coach because 2010 is pretty sluggish.

For those interested, I'll try my hand at making up 2015 lists for PC2011. Will hopefully be done in the next week or two.

Update on the 2015 Lists:

- Completed Free Agency and Trade movements.
- Added Draftees and removed Delistings.
- Updated player ratings have been completed for Draftees and Teams.

The only thing left for me to do is to wait for the Rookie and PS Drafts to complete the lists.

Just a forewarning guys, most of the draftees have high peaks. This is to make it more PC2011 orientated as draftees in the game still have peaks above 85 if taken in the 4th round. I tried to stick to that.

I also didn't do any fiddly bits in regards to editing the ages of the other players apart from draftees. I just wanted to release a quick, rudimentary list for those who wanted it.

The final list will be completed as soon as possible after the rookie draft. :thumbsu:

Agreed on the higher draftees rating. Annoying seeing Blake Acres only make late 70s at fully developed.

Few questions;

Who's rating has been given biggest improvement?

Who's rating has decreased?

What's McCartins peak?

Tom Boyd's peak?

What's McCartins peak?

Tom Boyd's peak?

Boyd was a much better prospect coming into the league than McCartin.
I would say Boyd about 92-94 peak, McCartin about 90-91.

Thoughts?

Agreed on the higher draftees rating. Annoying seeing Blake Acres only make late 70s at fully developed.

Few questions;

Who's rating has been given biggest improvement?

Who's rating has decreased?

What's McCartins peak?

Tom Boyd's peak?

Luke Dahlhaus is one who had their overall upgraded by 10+ points. He is now rated 80.

I'm not too sure on the first one. Players such as Talia, Eric McKenzie, Rance, Hawkins, Lonergan, Prestia, Lewis Taylor, Kayne Turner, Jarryd Roughead, Lobbe, Jake Carlisle, Schultz, Robbie Gray are amongst players to be boosted.

The second is for aging players, or players I feel are overrated in comparison to others:

Nick Riewoldt
Leigh Montagna
Brendon Goddard
Paul Chapman
Corey Enright
Chris Newman
Chris Judd
Dayne Beams
Michael Hurley
Matthew Boyd
Aaron Sandilands
Matthew Pavlich

Etc.

I have McCartin's peak currently at 96.

Boyd's peak is at 97.

That's good, that's good for McCartin and Boyd as they will always drop a few off their peak.

Here is my ratings for first rounders:

McCartin: 76 overall, 96 Peak
Petracca: 77 overall, 96 peak
Brayshaw: 75 overall, 93 peak
De Goey: 74 overall, 92 peak
Wright: 75 overall, 94 peak
Moore: 73 overall, 91 peak
Cockatoo: 75 overall, 92 peak
Duggan: 73 overall, 89 peak
Ellis: 72 overall, 89 peak
Weller: 75 overall, 90 peak
Lever: 74 overall, 90 peak
Garlett: 72 overall, 89 peak
Durdin: 74 overall, 91 peak
Langford: 74 overall, 91 peak
Boekhorst: 75 overall, 88 peak
Laverde: 74 overall, 91 peak
Goddard: 74 overall, 90 peak

The peaks might be drastic, but I think those outside of Duggan, Ellis, Boekhorst and Garlett have the potential to be elite and have been rated as such.

Here is my ratings for first rounders:

McCartin: 76 overall, 96 Peak
Petracca: 77 overall, 96 peak
Brayshaw: 75 overall, 93 peak
De Goey: 74 overall, 92 peak
Wright: 75 overall, 94 peak
Moore: 73 overall, 91 peak
Cockatoo: 75 overall, 92 peak
Duggan: 73 overall, 89 peak
Ellis: 72 overall, 89 peak
Weller: 75 overall, 90 peak
Lever: 74 overall, 90 peak
Garlett: 72 overall, 89 peak
Durdin: 74 overall, 91 peak
Langford: 74 overall, 91 peak
Boekhorst: 75 overall, 88 peak
Laverde: 74 overall, 91 peak
Goddard: 74 overall, 90 peak

The peaks might be drastic, but I think those outside of Duggan, Ellis, Boekhorst and Garlett have the potential to be elite and have been rated as such.

Heeney?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back