Premiership Coach 2013 [Breaking news 12/03/2013]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm kinda new to Mac. What's the process of getting an iso to make a windows interface (via bootcamp [which i only just discovered was on the macbook])?

Is TAR an abbreviation for Footy Star? Haven't played that but interested in it.

No TAR is the abbreviation for Total Aussie Rules. I suggest you search around on google "How to install windows on mac using bootcamp" or something similiar.

- You should be able to develop players in different positions. Eg you might want to turn Shaun Atley from a midfielder to a s all defender.

^-- I really want this..

Also, i feel that Fantasy Draft (my Fav) should be more random on the picks, Everytime i play collingwood.. i never get Ablett.. i can restart a million times.. i never get him.

- You should be able to develop players in different positions. Eg you might want to turn Shaun Atley from a midfielder to a s all defender.

^-- I really want this..

Also, i feel that Fantasy Draft (my Fav) should be more random on the picks, Everytime i play collingwood.. i never get Ablett.. i can restart a million times.. i never get him.

You can access your save files and edit players attributes (Different to the attributes on the player editor). This means you can be in year 2015, and turn someone who is rated 85 as a midfielder and 57 as a small defender to 87 in order to make them a small defender.
What you could do is sort of simulate a development where in 2012 you make the player from a 57 small defender to 65, and then in 2013 make the player rated 70, until it becomes his primary position.

The fantasy draft is completely random in allocating picks, I don't think it is biased in giving you later picks. I believe it equally possible to get pick 1 as it is to get pick 16, so really its a 1/16 chance.
You should be able to get Ablett if you have a pick in the top 3. I wouldn't really go for Ablett and rather pick up Nick Riewoldt with the first pick and Patrick Dangerfield as quickly as you can. Dangerfield is much better than Ablett in game, and Riewoldt is probably the best forward in game. If you can get Pavlich/Franklin/Roughead, you could potentially have two 100+ goalkickers in a season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back