Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 15, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Mind if I ask how much the framing/matting etc cost to get done, mate? Can PM if you'd rather. Have never actually had anything professionally framed before - have always bought basic sized frames from stores but am looking at framing a few 'sets of posters' together.

$115 - it is 144 cm x 73.5 cm. Photo doesn't do it justice and you can see my finger prints which I had not cleaned before taking the photo. I am in Northern suburbs and the lady who does it works from a workshop at home in Lalor. She used to sell and take orders at La Trobe Uni on Sun mornings.

Edit - sorry I previously gave the measurement of the other frame

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
This is coming out...

http://cheapgames.com.au/catalog/pr...e-collection-22-dvd1-bluray-dvd-sport-137495/

All finals from 2013 -2015, plus 3 season highlights DVDs, plus 9 other notable matches

22 games all up. For $120! :thumbsu:

I think I'm in for it

https://hawksnestonline.com.au/prem...ks-premiers-ultimate-collection-dvd-boxed-set

This is the updated version.
Price is $149 but $134 for members. Of course it will be available at cheaper price from other retailers but this gives you a great look at the final released product

Feb 13, 2010
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
$115 - it is 144 cm x 73.5 cm. Photo doesn't do it justice and you can see my finger prints which I had not cleaned before taking the photo. I am in Northern suburbs and the lady who does it works from a workshop at home in Lalor. She used to sell and take orders at La Trobe Uni on Sun mornings.

Edit - sorry I previously gave the measurement of the other frame
Cheers mate, appreciate the info :thumbsu:.
I honestly didn't have the faintest idea of even a ballpark figure so that is good to know.

Hanging out for mine to be delivered anyone else had theirs arrive yet? What does it look like?
Must stop spending money the presents to myself is just getting serious...Seriously good that is :D
Very well presented. It comes in a cool cardboard box, which even though I nominated as a pickup they still mailed out to me, causing the box to suffer slight damage due to postie handling. The book itself was undamaged but still it is a bit annoying (first world problems). Oh, the other thing is it's larger than a normal book, so much so that it doesn't fit standing up on my bookshelf. So I either angle it or sit it flat.

wheelie_hawk

Senior List
Oct 7, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Very well presented. It comes in a cool cardboard box, which even though I nominated as a pickup they still mailed out to me, causing the box to suffer slight damage due to postie handling. The book itself was undamaged but still it is a bit annoying (first world problems). Oh, the other thing is it's larger than a normal book, so much so that it doesn't fit standing up on my bookshelf. So I either angle it or sit it flat.

It is big isn't it! Mine arrived today, it seems like a good buy for a footy nerd like myself. The medals are a bit odd, don't quite fit the plastic and look quite cheap but everything else seems very good.

Although some of the stats for current players are not up to date (yes I know 1st world stuff).

Love the letters & characters who come to life thanks to their stories & great contribution to Hawthorn.

Now if only we make documentary on the premiership years...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got the same problem.
Did you get an extra medal in a pouch loose?

Feb 13, 2010
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
If anyone knows anyone that, for one reason or another, has a spare/is willing to sell Grange's 2014 poster then please let me know.
Didn't know about his stuff until this year so I bought his 2013 and 2015 poster but would love to fill in the gap :)
(no longer purchasable from him)

If anyone knows anyone that, for one reason or another, has a spare/is willing to sell Grange's 2014 poster then please let me know.
Didn't know about his stuff until this year so I bought his 2013 and 2015 poster but would love to fill in the gap :)
(no longer purchasable from him)

I would love one too.
I might ask if one can be printed, even if it is not signed.

Feb 13, 2010
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
Hey yeah I've seen his 'store' with his artwork on differing pieces, they look good also. It's just driving me nuts having an incomplete set of something from a framing point of view haha. I'd be satisfied with a bloody photo-copy, couldn't give a rats about a signing/numbered version etc as I never purchase this sort of thing with a view to re-selling.

Here's hoping, anyhow.

Back