Preparation H

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a very big fan of Seedsman and I would love to see him on a wing next year. At his best he is quick, a great field kick, an excellent kick inside 50 and a good link up man from defence which is exactly what we need in a winger. This year he was pretty disappointing though because he just looked tired and faded in and out of games, I guess this could be attributed to his lack of pre-season due to hip surgery and the rehab following it which was no help in improving his tank. I think that with a full pre-season he could easily step up and take Harry's spot, he really has the opportunity to cement his spot next year and I hope he takes it.

Seedsman is probably his most obvious replacement. We still have Clinton Young on our list. Problem is, they have the speed and long boot, but they don't have the evasion of H. H could shrug three to four tackles in a row.

Seedsman is probably his most obvious replacement. We still have Clinton Young on our list. Problem is, they have the speed and long boot, but they don't have the evasion of H. H could shrug three to four tackles in a row.

Then get caught trying to break the 5th & 6th tackles, or when he did finally break free our forwards had already led, and he had no-one to kick it to...[/QUOTE]

What about a fully fit Karnezis? I don't know much about him, but might not be a bad option to ease him in off the HBF at that intercept/go to player

Love it :thumbsu:

Over to you now P.K to come back in the best condition of your life.

Love it :thumbsu:

Over to you now P.K to come back in the best condition of your life.
Got a little bit of wood reading this from some years back from Knightmare If he ends up half as good as Fyfe I'll buy a new jumper and stick his number on my back

upload_2014-9-19_18-23-54.png

Got a little bit of wood reading this from some years back from Knightmare If he ends up half as good as Fyfe I'll buy a new jumper and stick his number on my back

View attachment 81056

Karnezis can be good and still has best 22 chances as someone who is strong overhead and can really find the footy up the field or hit the scoreboard deeper in the front half.

He is not a whole lot unlike Stevey J before he became Stevey J as something like the pre 2007 Johnson.

For a more current comparison I see Karnezis as a less skillful Jackson Merrett with a touch more front half talent.

View attachment 81056

:thumbsu: Here's hoping.

If he's close to the team player and leader that Fyfe is and has his attack on both ball and player he will be a gun.

The one area he is clearly superior is in his kicking for goal.

A massive preseason could turn him into the player we all hope he becomes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back