Preparing to boo Goodes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodes is the most racist Australian in this country yet when he gets booed it's deemed as racism... got to love this politically correct society.

I certainly would not boo.

Goodes is a person who is an ornament to the game and to the Australian way of life.

There are people who deserve to be booood like the AFL for stuffing up the game

A sportsman with an eye on Canberra, the guy's an activist stirrer. He'll get along 'ok' you bet! In America they're called 'Uncle Toms'.
People over there are a little more politically savvy they know how the system works, I think we're a pretty naïve bunch.
The phrase "Uncle Tom" has also become an epithet for a person who is slavish and excessively subservient to perceived authority figures, particularly a black person who behaves in a subservient manner to white people; or any person perceived to be complicit in the oppression of their own group.

You're calling Adam Goodes an Uncle Tom?

Any aboriginal player who makes race an issue is just a cheap stirrer with an eye on a parliamentary pension? You can see that far into their hearts?

Some big calls here meto.

I did consider it but it's not breaking any rules and it's a topical issue so I can't see why people shouldn't be allowed to discuss it. As much as the subject matter disgusts me.

Agree 100% and i would add that there is no latitude for posting off colour stuff in this one. No pun intended.

Go Catters

Goodes is the most racist Australian in this country yet when he gets booed it's deemed as racism... got to love this politically correct society.
Goodes is the most racist person Australia?

To most people in this country, that sounds like bull. Evidence?

Im gonna lock this up for the time being.

The premise of the thread is barely footy centric and while the issues are relevant, topical and sadly volatile, there are more appropriate places for a discussion on racism than here.

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back