Training Preseason 15/16 - TTHD

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon it's just normal size for a 193cm KPP/third tall who hasn't stripped off the excess bulk yet.

It's not like Tony Notte has put on 30 kgs in 6 months or anything.

He might have stepped it up to 60 mins per day or thereabouts, but I don't think it's anything to be too concerned about

45/60 Min jokes aside, how often do these guys 45?? I remember hearing Barlow on the radio last season, say something like, 3 days a week (time unspecified:D) 2 days legs, 1 day upper body, I wonder if that's the standard sort of thing these days, or if all clubs are different. Definitely seems like players these days have massive legs, so that would make sense.

45/60 Min jokes aside, how often do these guys 45?? I remember hearing Barlow on the radio last season, say something like, 3 days a week (time unspecified:D) 2 days legs, 1 day upper body, I wonder if that's the standard sort of thing these days, or if all clubs are different. Definitely seems like players these days have massive legs, so that would make sense.
Hopefully it's not just a Freo thing, because Fyfe's leg strength compared with some of our guys (Gaff/Masto, looking at you) is ridic.

I wonder if they use AthleanXTM training plans

Hopefully it's not just a Freo thing, because Fyfe's leg strength compared with some of our guys (Gaff/Masto, looking at you) is ridic.

Our mids need to stop skipping leg day

Our mids need to stop skipping leg day
Found a poster to put in the change rooms.
5c0b3f2e25a56b3f0569d7b15b9af981fb832178f529b100760027e0edc29d77.jpg

I'm definitely doing legs tomorrow!

Edit: and core aswell

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't you heard? New innovation. You do 45 on only one leg and then you are like lightning fast turning in one direction. Get one winger doing the right leg and the other winger doing the left leg and your team is all set.

Crazy Subtle Angles

Haven't you heard? New innovation. You do 45 on only one leg and then you are like lightning fast turning in one direction. Get one winger doing the right leg and the other winger doing the left leg and your team is all set.

Did lol.

Hoping Darling practises marking in the sun and balls hitting him in the face :rainbow:
He'll have to start practicing Allen's balls hitting him the face if he doesn't pick up his game

Has anyone seen Brophy? Or does he get a extended break being from Ireland? I know he almost didn't come back after Christmas break last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back