Training Preseason 15/16 - TTHD

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen him, maybe in the video update, but I'm sure i have seen him

Now that you mention it I do remember seeing him in the video for a brief moment, I remember thinking f**k he's tall because he walking near or beside Lamb ( i think) and he wasn't that far off, height wise.

No sign of Cavka is a concern, hopefully the club gives us an update on him soon.
http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/video/2015-11-23/preseason-training-update-231115
At 0:08 seconds you can see a group of players. Corey Adamson is standing in front of Cavka, but its still obviously him.
Brophy has his hands on his hips facing away from the camera.

Going from left: Lamb, possibly Bennell?, Hutchings, Sheed and Mcinnes (all next to eachother so not fully visible), Adamson, Cavka, Brophy, Nelson (almost fully blocked out by Brophy), Duggan, Karpany, Barrass, and Waterman.

Brophy also at 00:36

People are saying players have bulked up looking thicker etc etc etc. The guys have been on holidays and havent been tthd yet. They are either just fatter from being lazy or you are all just seeing s**t that aint there

People are saying players have bulked up looking thicker etc etc etc. The guys have been on holidays and havent been tthd yet. They are either just fatter from being lazy or you are all just seeing s**t that aint there

That's blatantly untrue

Look who hasn't been skipping leg day

412167-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Hnnngggg

Last edited:
http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/video/2015-11-23/preseason-training-update-231115
At 0:08 seconds you can see a group of players. Corey Adamson is standing in front of Cavka, but its still obviously him.
Brophy has his hands on his hips facing away from the camera.

Going from left: Lamb, possibly Bennell?, Hutchings, Sheed and Mcinnes (all next to eachother so not fully visible), Adamson, Cavka, Brophy, Nelson (almost fully blocked out by Brophy), Duggan, Karpany, Barrass, and Waterman.

Brophy also at 00:36

I reckon that's Tunbridge. I know he's a 5th year but almost certain it's him with a shaved head.

That being said, that the club didn't delist and re-rookie Cavka is a positive sign that his foot is not cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely they will be working on putting muscle on till preseaon really kicks off after the start of new year.

Haha aw. A fair bit of my GF resentment towards Darling just vanished.

A rarity to see a player publicly acknowledge something like that, great character is JD.

A Lamb tank? Must be prepping him for KPP. Or else he will be a monster running through the mid.

A bigger version of Aaron Hamill (for those that can remember).

Maybe not this season, but will monster the backman that has to take our third tall, letting fumbles Darling take the 4th!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back