Riders of Rohan

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2010
Vic
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Fins,Rovers,Sharks,Cards,Pistons
When do we get back into it? I'm assuming we roll with the previous format with players coming back in stages over 3 weeks dependent on how long they've been playing for us.

So far all I've heard is that Lamb and Brown went to Burma and did a bit of work over there during their holidays. Any other news?

Well supposedly its in the rules that the players will get a minimum of 8 weeks off after the season. The Swans had our last game on the 29th of September and assuming their exit interviews were a few days after that that means the 8 weeks off would have started on the 1st of October meaning the Swans players are not going to be returning to training at the 1st of December at the earliest.

Ah that sounds right with all the bottom 8 teams now starting to get back into it. I think I'll take the premiership over waiting a month longer for preseason :)

Well supposedly its in the rules that the players will get a minimum of 8 weeks off after the season. The Swans had our last game on the 29th of September and assuming their exit interviews were a few days after that that means the 8 weeks off would have started on the 1st of October meaning the Swans players are not going to be returning to training at the 1st of December at the earliest.

For the main lot. The young guys, draftees and reserves will start earlier than that surely.

The draftees will be training on their own for 2 weeks at this rate

"Welcome to the club guys, go to this address and entertain yourselves by running laps. We'll be with you next month"

They started back today. Does anyone know who the guys 5th from the left and on the far right are?

556849_10151085260471324_365431188_n.jpg

(Photos unashamedly taken from Swans' FB page)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back