Mega Thread Official Swans Pre Season "Training The House Down" Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
"Experienced trio Jarrad McVeigh, Josh Kennedy and Kurt Tippett joined in eight days ahead of schedule in a bid to support the younger boys and get a jump on the rest of the senior squad."

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2015-11-23/swans-back-on-track

I thought to create a preseason training ad discussion thread, opinion, analysis and media. I loved seeing that Kurt Tippett has decided to train 8 days earlier than required, says something about the bloke. That Mcveigh was there also says something which is encouraging as well.

I loved seeing that Kurt Tippett has decided to train 8 days earlier than required, says something about the bloke.
He officially became a Blood in this year's final series and loving the commitment from all the guys who started back early

No!
I squeeze lemon juice on everything now to take the smirk off my face.
It puts me in the right frame of mind to post on here.;)

I laughed, but maybe it's not the best idea to re-open that particular shitfight on the board. ;)

10allirlaiir.jpg

4goVIZX.png

8startline.jpg

Jarrad McVeigh to join them.

Last edited:
"Experienced trio Jarrad McVeigh, Josh Kennedy and Kurt Tippett joined in eight days ahead of schedule in a bid to support the younger boys and get a jump on the rest of the senior squad."

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2015-11-23/swans-back-on-track

I thought to create a preseason training ad discussion thread, opinion, analysis and media. I loved seeing that Kurt Tippett has decided to train 8 days earlier than required, says something about the bloke. That Mcveigh was there also says something which is encouraging as well.

Personally like that Sinclair started training early. After they played in the GF, I reckon the swans would have offered the same comeback time as the west coast eagles would have had (ie. today), shows good determination from the bloke on top of moving!!

Personally like that Sinclair started training early. After they played in the GF, I reckon the swans would have offered the same comeback time as the west coast eagles would have had (ie. today), shows good determination from the bloke on top of moving!!
Sinclair has determination in spades. As the year goes on, more and more people will be happy with that trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would still get the "test" diagnosis

4-6 for a missing leg.

Holy crap is Gaz a genuine ginger or what

I am white as myself being a good Welsh coal miners son but he is incandescent

4-6 for a missing leg.

Holy crap is Gaz a genuine ginger or what

I am white as myself being a good Welsh coal miners son but he is incandescent
Aren't the welsh renowned as being rather dark skinned? As opposed to the English, scots and Irish.

Thought it was a good sign that Hiscox, Robinson, BJ, Towers and Cunningham made up 5 of the top 6 in the 3k time trial. Seems like the fringe players are working hard in the off season :thumbsu:

Hiscox could of come back the most unfit he has ever been and still blitzed the field. He is a runner. Just needs some footy smarts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back