Training Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guy's and girls I know you are all doing it tough but if you all stick together and keep supporting you're young group twelve months will go quickly and I'm sure they will surprise and still win game's. Here is a preseason training photo gallery update you might like to help bring you some fighting cheerful spirit.
414838.jpg
414843.jpg
414844.jpg
414839.jpg
414840.jpg
414845.jpg

414885.jpg
414886.jpg
414884.jpg
414883.jpg
414882.jpg
414881.jpg
414880.jpg
hope you enjoyed the pictures and having a great new year so far and remember if any of you are struggling with life and depression don't be afraid to reach out to a friend or call the beyond blue help line. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers popin

Only if there were more opposition supporters like you.
The bears supporters are the worst followed by a few others but there is even idiots on my board like a guy called kapp_ who insults his own collingwood supporters all the time trolling and then try's to blame the other person. Keep ya heads up as it's only a game at the end of the day but this year will go by quickly. Just get behind the young kids as you have a great coach and leader of a club now.

Hi folks,
I am Giants fan, living in Melbourne via Fremantle & reckon I will adopt the Bombers as my Vic team to support.
I want to take my son to watch training during school holidays & see that we just missed an open session.
Does anybody here have any idea when the next one will be?
Any help is much appreciated & all the best for the season (except against my team of course :))

Hi folks,
I am Giants fan, living in Melbourne via Fremantle & reckon I will adopt the Bombers as my Vic team to support.
I want to take my son to watch training during school holidays & see that we just missed an open session.
Does anybody here have any idea when the next one will be?
Any help is much appreciated & all the best for the season (except against my team of course :))
Welcome to the club, training is usually on on every Friday at the true value centre in Tullamarine. It starts at 9:45am, it's not on today because they rescheduled it for yesterday just for this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back