Preseason training 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw Wellingham at the International Rules game, He is looking massibe compared to when i saw him a few months ago.

Unless it's his testicles which have miraculously grown to the size of a normal mans, it doesn't really matter.

Things i noticed from that. Bennell's additional upper body mass. Powell doing really well in the 2km time trails, leading Priddis, LeCras and Yeo.

Does anyone else think Barrass has continued to grow?
if barrass can come good it leaves our defence set for a while as far as KPP are concerned. With any talls taken we can focus on KPf and ruck .good to narrow the gaps in our list down

if barrass can come good it leaves our defence set for a while as far as KPP are concerned. With any talls taken we can focus on KPf and ruck .good to narrow the gaps in our list down

I wouldn't be surprised if Barrass was tried as a forward as well. The guy is huge.

Also, the dudes always look bigger this time of year because they're wearing singlets. There has definitely been more gym work this off-season, but it's still an observation every single year.

Also, the dudes always look bigger this time of year because they're wearing singlets. There has definitely been more gym work this off-season, but it's still an observation every single year.
Yeah - i was looking at Dangerfield last night and thought he looked way smaller than usual - it's the t-shirt

I was thinking similar to this the other day. Under Simpson they seem to be doing loads more basic ball-handling, body positioning and skill based drills than under Worsfold. Footy Fundamentals as Simpson says.

Long may these remedial classes continue.
From what I heard last year, Simpson was pretty unimpressed with our skills and fundamentals so put extra emphasis on that at the expense of game plan.

Arrived 1015

eMac, Sharrod, Shep, scooter, McGinnity, rosa, Ellis in rehab group. None of them doing too much.

Main group large drills
- Watermans skills look neat.
- Barrass is huge, skinny legs though. He looks so tall.
- karpany looks much less bulky than last year
- adamson moves pretty well, thighs ridiculous though
- NN taking things pretty easy
- Tunbridge looks stripped down a bit, s**t I just swallowed a fly
- brophy helping the coaches with the pressuring, rest of players on the attacking side, actually adamson doing a bit too

Not much to report really. Was pretty relaxed overall. It's now 1105 and things are winding down. Can answer any questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I heard last year, Simpson was pretty unimpressed with our skills and fundamentals so put extra emphasis on that at the expense of game plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back