Preseason training 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Really excited to see what Naita can do this year, hoping he can smash it this year and shove it up all those purple flogs

Not just purple, Adelaide supporters are still crying about him getting the AA jumper over Jacobs in 2012.

"It's unusual, I think in previous years I've only clocked up maybe 20 or 30 hours of actual track time in the pre-season," Naitanui said.

"So I've surpassed that by a couple of hundred hours so far. It's a different feeling – it's a great feeling – and I'm looking forward to the year ahead.

That is a factor of 10!

Huge news for our season.

Fun fact: we were 5-0 in games that Cox didn't play last year.

Lycett and Naitanui have the potential to dominate in 2015.

That translates to precisely 25-0 for 2015.

Apparently they spend 90 minutes a day kicking for goal outside 60m

And they love to pass to the lead when running into a tight pocket.

I asked a mate of mine why Lynch passed to the lead on the tight pocket. The answer was simple. Because that is where Lynch would lead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun fact: we were 5-0 in games that Cox didn't play last year.

Lycett and Naitanui have the potential to dominate in 2015.

And I expect that will make our midfield look so much quicker. Nic and Lycett will be that much better that the mids at centre clearance will have half a yard given the likely ball delivery.

I honestly can't believe the media are saying Port could have the best ruck duo in the league. Lobbe........ please.
A lot of the time its High DT/SC Points= Must be a gun.

Hes a good player, no doubt, and led Port's ruck on his own pretty admirably last year, but still has a bit to go to get into that top echelon of rucks, which now he has a backup may be less likely strangely enough, Ryders a decent ruck in his own right.

How's Kane looking?

AFL ‏@AFL 2m2 minutes ago
After an injury-ravaged 2014, Nic Nat says he 'has a point to prove' this season http://afl.to/15Bv3JX

The fact he has done 200+ more hours of pre-season compared to previous years will be great for the team.

And people wonder how and where can our midfield improve from last year.

Naitanui, Lycett, Yeo, Sheed, Selwood, cough Wellingham cough, Rosa all had little to no real impact last season due to injury and opportunities.

Newman and Karpany also didn't play a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back