Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
* i detest Hinrich... why was he even on the freaking court.

For those interested on Fridays game over here ill keep u posted on the weather. Looks like there'll be a fresh southerly coming in the evening.... Brissy might freeze their balls off

For those interested on Fridays game over here ill keep u posted on the weather. Looks like there'll be a fresh southerly coming in the evening.... Brissy might freeze their balls off
like im gonna care about anything other then the MCG Friday :D

Awesome Stewie, I've heard mixed reports about strong winds and wet weather, two rubbish sides might struggle to score..unders every day of the week in those conditions.

Awesome Stewie, I've heard mixed reports about strong winds and wet weather, two rubbish sides might struggle to score..unders every day of the week in those conditions.

Its Wellington... that forecast will change 12 times by Friday :p

Bit of value to be had in the ACL tonight with Central Coast paying 7.50

Playing Hiroshima who they have already beaten in the first fixture 2-1
Hiroshima has only won 1 fixture in the last two ALC tournaments
Central Coast win they are through to the next round

Central Coast playing a fair bit in the next few days so they might rest blokes but worth a crack in this shitty Asian tournament, 1.38 for a team that has 1 win in 14 months in the ALC way too short.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man these odds are garbage....

Surely the Heat win, but nothing jumps out. Maybe Henderson over Allen.

Big Al's points total is 18.5, but who knows how he comes out

I reckon the Bobcats are cooked, they need Big Al fit and firing not in a moon boot before the game, thought -10 was pretty generous considering that news and the Heat getting up by 11 in game 1 plus they are still on home court.

What about Portland on the line, the games between these two teams have been close all year, Portland match up well in the big guy department. Roks at 1.40 is massive unders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back