Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u got the sloppy friend. Kudos to u good sir

more like this right?

18mqgwuychb1xjpg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u got the sloppy friend. Kudos to u good sir

Well theres one really good one, one ok one and one pig.
I did the ok one.
The good one is taken unfort....although thats never stopped me before.

Homewrecker Dangersloane

Well theres one really good one, one ok one and one pig.
I did the ok one.
The good one is taken unfort....although thats never stopped me before.

Homewrecker Dangersloane
Uncool DS hahaha

I remember once i got with this MILF at the Village on a Sat night when i was very young then the Thursday night i went back and she was there with a young chick my age and the girl asks me how i know her and i said i hooked up with her last weekend and she goes postal saying it was her mum and she's married and launced a glass at me hahahahaha.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WHAT THE **** SB.

I was there refreshing the enhanced odds paged to get on HappyTrails and it wasn't up and then i hit refresh just now and ITS ******* SOLD OUT.

GET ******.

I sacked them a long time ago.
They give some good specials, but the headf**k and their stupid app and customer support made me close my account.

Uncool DS hahaha

I remember once i got with this MILF at the Village on a Sat night when i was very young then the Thursday night i went back and she was there with a young chick my age and the girl asks me how i know her and i said i hooked up with her last weekend and she goes postal saying it was her mum and she's married and launced a glass at me hahahahaha.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thats classic mate....like really classic.

When I was like 20 a milf (well not as much a milf in the morning) took me home and anyway i woke up like where the * am i. anyway i wander out and shes cooking breakfast. So im thinking you beauty free breakfast. Sit down at the table and then sure enough her son comes out of his room and sits down next to me. He looked about 30 but from what I could gather was about 18-19 and wasnt too happy about someone his age slamming his mum. Very awkward breakfast and goodbyes....fake number given by myself.

Thats classic mate....like really classic.

When I was like 20 a milf (well not as much a milf in the morning) took me home and anyway i woke up like where the **** am i. anyway i wander out and shes cooking breakfast. So im thinking you beauty free breakfast. Sit down at the table and then sure enough her son comes out of his room and sits down next to me. He looked about 30 but from what I could gather was about 18-19 and wasnt too happy about someone his age slamming his mum. Very awkward breakfast and goodbyes....fake number given by myself.
hahahahahahaha. That would not have been cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back