Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deledio is a coaster. If you had the choice for your own team you'd take Lewis hands down.
Richmonds midfield is as good as Hawthorns now. Cotchin, Martin, Ellis, Deledio vs Mitchell, Hodge, Burgoyne, Lewis. Lewis is playing better now than before but their midfield is no different...

Marc Murphy has proven nothing. Hes had no more than about 5 good games in a season, while Ryder is a quality player and also an X factor. I'd prefer Ryder.

Agree that its hard to judge the last couple of years yet. I still think Aish will be a gem, and Boyd could be another Chris Dawes
I'd take Deledio over Lewis even now. Lids can play anywhere.

Murphy's been a AA and B&F winner multiple times, Ryder hasn't come close to Murphy.

Pretty happy. Prob rather Laverde then DeGoey but he looks good. Maynard is a ******* steal at 30.
Was hoping for Maynard in r2 but was never going to last.

Stoked with Lever, Wigg is good even though his highlight video is turnover central. Dont know much about McGovern or Dear really.

Stoked with Lever, Wigg is good even though his highlight video is turnover central. Dont know much about McGovern or Dear really.
Yeah was spewing u campaigners got Lever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy with our draft.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back