Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking solid at this stage.

And are you new here?
Welcome kakkle.

Thanks mate.

Very good start to Monday.

Also got money on Blackhawks over the Leafs. Which is looking pretty damn good :D (Is this purely Basketball talk?)

Thanks mate.

Also got money on Blackhawks over the Leafs. Which is looking pretty damn good :D (Is this purely Basketball talk?)
This is whatever you want to rage about mate...

Ball NHL NFL nags trots dogs afl.....u name it we bet on it lol

Welcome

This is whatever you want to rage about mate...

Ball NHL NFL nags trots dogs afl.....u name it we bet on it lol

Welcome
More degenerates coming to the house of Price. Bloody marvelous

Thanks mate.

This is any betty you like to talk about. NHL, NFL, A-league, BigBash, hell swedish floorball if you so desire.

There are specific rules for this thread, which are followed very loosely:

- We all know Pricey loses his funds in the first week of the fortnight and often has to give out blowies (and sometimes rim jobs) to get some bankroll back. And dont be telling him he's home on a bet, otherwise you will feel the wrath.
- Anyone thats annoying, lame, betting against what you are, or is a player/coach/umpire/team thats ruining your bet is a campaigner. This should be made clear multiple times.
- Any winning bets must be quoted with the term BOOOOOOOOOOOOM (Number of O's is up to you and often dependent on the amount won)
- Stewie likes rooting sheep, as he lives in NZ and thats a given.
- I like knitting and sipping my chardonnay in the members section of crows games, apparently.
- Jimmy is just a flat out campaigner, with possible ties to a homosexual child pr0n racket (its unclear as to his role)
- Vincent Chase is rarely seen except for when summonsed to give his weekly NFL tips.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is any betty you like to talk about. NHL, NFL, A-league, BigBash, hell swedish floorball if you so desire.

- We all know Pricey loses his funds in the first week of the fortnight and often has to give out blowies to get some bankroll back. And dont be telling him he's home on a bet, otherwise you will feel the wrath.
- Anyone thats annoying, lame, betting against what you are, or is a player/coach/umpire/team thats ruining your bet is a campaigner. This should be made clear multiple times.
- Any winning bets must be quoted with the term BOOOOOOOOOOOOM (Number of O's is up to you and often dependent on the amount won)
- I like knitting and sipping my chardonnay in the members section of crows games, apparently.
- Jimmy is just a flat out campaigner, with possible ties to a homosexual child pr0n racket (its unclear as to his role)
- Vincent Chase is rarely seen except for when summonsed to give his weekly NFL tips.
you forgot to add i give rimmies but apart from that its close to the mark

- We all know Pricey loses his funds in the first week of the fortnight and often has to give out blowies to get some bankroll back. And dont be telling him he's home on a bet, otherwise you will feel the wrath.
This covers it all I think

In Melbourne campaigners.... Only 45 minutes late... And here for like 20 minutes. What an absolute cluster *.... The plane was 40 minutes late leaving, then get to customs and they forgot to clear the flight, so cue a bunch of angry people standing at the e gates thinking about that flight they have to catch in 30 minutes lol

- We all know Pricey loses his funds in the first week of the fortnight and often has to give out blowies (and sometimes rim jobs) to get some bankroll back. And dont be telling him he's home on a bet, otherwise you will feel the wrath.
Needs more "rarely seen because his Tassie net is powered by cheifs chickens due to communications funding being directed towards 'The Cleaner' appearances".

I hope no one followed my NFL tips today. Was an absolute train wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back