Problem with NutriBullet Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody else having this problem with the NutriBullet ad.

The 3 threads above and below the ad are not clickable.
Flick your mouse over the ad a couple of times.

I will see what I can do at this end.

We got rid of nutribullet (crap product anyway) and there is a Nivea Men ad that I have just sent off to be blocked.

I've requested some better ideas from the ad agency for controlling the placement of these types of ads.

We got rid of nutribullet (crap product anyway) and there is a Nivea Men ad that I have just sent off to be blocked.

I've requested some better ideas from the ad agency for controlling the placement of these types of ads.

By placement, does that suggest that they are affecting things outside their own box (so to speak)

Anyway thanks for the fix (so to speak):)

By placement, does that suggest that they are affecting things outside their own box (so to speak)

Anyway thanks for the fix (so to speak):)
Yeah - I can see some overflow stuff in the code that is probably doing it. They work fine in the forum home page, just not in the thread list.

Chief - just letting you know that this issue is also occurring with 'roll over' ads placed to the right of the main forum page, in between your user summary and BigFooty writing advert. It blocks the ability to click on threads to the left of it until you mouse over it a few times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back