Project 147. Stage 1: Planning

Would you be in favour of the section 147 plan?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

well im ready to go..

target looks awsome. i will see you all there at the river end. i stand directly behind the goals with a wheelie bin to hold my beers.

Great work TARGETMAN. The Suns kicked 18.11 and I think it's fair to say a few of the players were using the target to improve their aim. I definitely saw Tom Lynch step to the side so he was exactly lined up with the target and his kick almost hit the target. I hope you had a great time doing it and I really hope we see it return in two weeks against Sydney. :thumbsu:

I noticed you got a bit of TV time too ;)

Last edited:
For anyone who didn't see, here is TARGETMAN doing some of his best work during a Matera snap goal:

ysfsTBT.jpg

And a close up Channel 7 gave him:

tgeO4jt.jpg

Big Red Machine piked on it. Was there for all of 30 seconds haha.

Are you and Ryano316 still getting morph suits. Might have to re-visit my original idea of the El-Scorcho the mexican wrestler
We spoke about this this morning, I was bloody wrecked. All I wanted were some jam donuts and a nap. (Speaking on which, Better eat beforehand if we go through with the redmen.)

I made it up there as promised, Met the man himself (My reputation proceeded me apparently :cool:) watched him do his work... Boom, done.
;)

the target is on for sunday. do we have some morf suits coming over to say hi

No morph suits that will fit my fat arse, but El-Scorcho is a work in progress. BRM and Ryano are a few weeks off the morph suits also. I think they spent too much money at Big Bobs all male strip club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice work from TARGETMAN again yesterday. Not the outcome we were looking for but still an awesome novelty. I noticed some writing on there too. Something about a Jeep?

Is TARGETMAN going to be making an appearance at the Geelong game? Could put guys like Hawkins and Stevie J a bit off their game.

targetman cant do the game this week. i think Suns is getting the target and doing the duty .......if not i hope someone does it......

Back