Multiplat Project CARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Has it finished installing? I think you only get access to 1 or 2 tracks initially while the rest installs.
Yeah it said installed but maybe it wasn't , anyway all good now , played a quick race with 35 opponents , awesome.

I can't change the control configuration. Every time I try to change one thing, it tells me that I have to choose an option for everything. Quite frustrating as I don't like the default configuration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

first proper race. ariel atom @ laguna seca (im an indy/champcar fan from way back and know that track back to front). 10 laps. 80% difficulty.

came last out of 20, and was lapped by almost everyone. just the way a new racing game should be :)

performance is excellent with everything maxed on an 18-month-old PC. very happy with the game at this early stage.

first proper race. ariel atom @ laguna seca (im an indy/champcar fan from way back and know that track back to front). 10 laps. 80% difficulty.

came last out of 20, and was lapped by almost everyone. just the way a new racing game should be :)

performance is excellent with everything maxed on an 18-month-old PC. very happy with the game at this early stage.

sounds good...im just waiting for wifely to finish watching home & away and other rubbish on the tele, and farks off to bed then Im going to run up some serious KM's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back