Multiplat Project CARS

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if there is a trophie for it though...we could one day start it, leave the PS4 running overnight and through the next day and come back and finish it the next night... wouldnt work for Picko atm though as he would be bound to be disconnected lol

How does this compare to Driveclub lads? Im half tempted just to pick it up for Bathurst alone haha

I cancelled my driveclub preorder but saw a bit of it at my brothers hose. I was never impressed with it. Project Cars appealed as it was more a simulation based game. The raccing online seems to have less crash and bash style racing which pleasantly surprised me as I didnt expect to race online (sick of crash and bash online racing) but stick to single player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that I'm used to the game, tried turning ABS and Traction Control back on last night to see the difference. BANG, instant 5 seconds off my time at Bathurst. As much as I want to go without assists, I think I'm just going to have to use them with the controller, I'm just way too slow otherwise.

Did my win against you at Bathurst rattle you? Dont be a puss and turn those training wheel optons off :p

I'm at a loss as to how they get that fast. I know they sit in the pits fiddling their tuning set-up during the qualifying.

must be the driving aids... the game punishes you way too much when you go off the track without the aids. Too often they were laughing about flying off the track but still don't give up time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back