Scandal 'Prominent' AFL Player's brother charged with 25 sex offences

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical s**t journo speak. Can't tell you but will drop little hints. Use of the word prominent denotes that it isn't a star or one of the Melbourne medias favorite little luvvies but is someone highly visible. *ing atrocious.

Precious much?

Ah yes, the defence of the moron. When someone calls you out on being an utter *******, they are instantly 'precious' or 'not in the real world' or whatever else you can say in an attempt to make it look like they have no idea.

If finding your ridiculous comments in this thread abhorrent is precious then I'm happy to be precious :thumbsu:

Ah yes, the defence of the moron. When someone calls you out on being an utter *******, they are instantly 'precious' or 'not in the real world' or whatever else you can say in an attempt to make it look like they have no idea.

If finding your ridiculous comments in this thread abhorrent is precious then I'm happy to be precious :thumbsu:
Thanks babe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way, Ajak Daw can only be about 8 or 9 at the moment, if that, so that'll rule out the Daw name being sensationally muckraked again.
I knew it wasn't him when it indicated it was a brother of a good footballer.

I knew it wasn't him when it indicated it was a brother of a good footballer.

Prominent is very different to good. Matt Priddis is a prominent footballer.

Not only is this pathetic because the Herald Scum is attempting to sully the name of an AFL player (which, given the anonymity involved, is actually tarnishing the name of players, in general), but such a story should warrant being reported in and of itself; why must a story about the rape of a teenage girl be linked to the AFL to be considered relevant? I'd like to think that no one is of the opinion that they wouldn't care if it wasn't "AFL related", but the implication that this is the case from the HScum is highly condescending and downright disgusting.

Not only is this pathetic because the Herald Scum is attempting to sully the name of an AFL player (which, given the anonymity involved, is actually tarnishing the name of players, in general), but such a story should warrant being reported in and of itself; why must a story about the rape of a teenage girl be linked to the AFL to be considered relevant? I'd like to think that no one is of the opinion that they wouldn't care if it wasn't "AFL related", but the implication that this is the case from the HScum is highly condescending and downright disgusting.

Hey, for once they're being transparent. The reality is that of the 600+ indictable sex offence matters which make it to Court each year, only a small percentage get reported. The major news services only really take interest if it's a priest/teacher/other non-family carer, female accused, violent stranger rape or someone relatively high-profile (or vaguely high-profile by extension, as here).

You're just as pathetic Echols liking the s**t posting and now outright trolling on a completely unrelated topic in a thread about a rape charge (and many other serious crimes) but I guess you're able to get away with these things...
Get a grip.

Typical s**t journo speak. Can't tell you but will drop little hints. Use of the word prominent denotes that it isn't a star or one of the Melbourne medias favorite little sensible Labor supporters but is someone highly visible. ruddy atrocious.

I thought usually they'll refer to any random AFL player as "star". How often do you see a headline "Former AFL star in strife over [drugs/domestic assault/dodgy property deal etc]" and when you read the article it turns out the "star" played three games a decade ago?

I thought usually they'll refer to any random AFL player as "star". How often do you see a headline "Former AFL star in strife over [drugs/domestic assault/dodgy property deal etc]" and when you read the article it turns out the "star" played three games a decade ago?

Or you find out it's not a star and it's actually just Kyle Riemers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back