PS Vita

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally finished P4, man the game goes on for about 10 hours after the "Final boss". The Extended ending is pretty cool aswell.
Awesome. I'm grinding a lot in Magatsu Mandala at the moment, around level 70 with my 4 characters.
Is there actually a level cap? If it goes on for another 5 months I can see 99 being fairly easy to reach.

Awesome. I'm grinding a lot in Magatsu Mandala at the moment, around level 70 with my 4 characters.
Is there actually a level cap? If it goes on for another 5 months I can see 99 being fairly easy to reach.

I wouldn't bother, I got the protagonist to 93 and the rest of my party to 88 and the final two areas (hollow Forrest and the true ending area) were wayyyy too easy.

Vita slim coming to Australia on June 4.
$270, unbelievable.

Glad I managed to get my OLED Vita and Killzone for $200 all up.

Vita slim coming to Australia on June 4.
$270, unbelievable.

Glad I managed to get my OLED Vita and Killzone for $200 all up.

Geez that's a stupid price, aren't these slim consoles supposed to come with less stuff and as a result cost less?

Geez that's a stupid price, aren't these slim consoles supposed to come with less stuff and as a result cost less?
I would've thought so - it looks a bit more plasticky than the first model and has an LCD instead of OLED screen - and the second models are usually substantially cheaper anyway.
Can't think of a reason why anyone would pick one up considering the original, better model is cheaper.

I would've thought so - it looks a bit more plasticky than the first model and has an LCD instead of OLED screen - and the second models are usually substantially cheaper anyway.
Can't think of a reason why anyone would pick one up considering the original, better model is cheaper.

It's an odd move from Sony. There's only two reasons people haven't picked up a Vita;

1. Price
2. Lack of games.

Why would they address issues that don't matter (size, screen etc) and do nothing about the others?

It's an odd move from Sony. There's only two reasons people haven't picked up a Vita;

1. Price
2. Lack of games.

Why would they address issues that don't matter (size, screen etc) and do nothing about the others?
No idea. I get that they might not be able to drop the price on the original but releasing a new one doesn't solve anything if it's priced that high and you're still not getting your value for money if it's cheaper because there aren't enough games to warrant purchasing it (for some, I'm happy with it).

I suppose more people might buy a Vita with the original likely to come down in price and the remote play factor being there. Just wish they'd make better decisions with it.

Once they exhaust stock, you'll only be able to get them 2nd hand. They won't sell both models new

We're throwing in a copy of Borderlands 2 (or another game, can't remember which) at the $269 price for people who pre order the new Vita

Once they exhaust stock, you'll only be able to get them 2nd hand. They won't sell both models new

We're throwing in a copy of Borderlands 2 (or another game, can't remember which) at the $269 price for people who pre order the new Vita
Yeah, I'd actually heard this morning that they're discontinuing the original.

Will that be a physical copy or a download token? When I bought my Vita it was $200 for the 3G Vita + a physical copy of Killzone, but some of these bundles seem to come with the token instead now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'd actually heard this morning that they're discontinuing the original.

Will that be a physical copy or a download token? When I bought my Vita it was $200 for the 3G Vita + a physical copy of Killzone, but some of these bundles seem to come with the token instead now.

think its physical

God Of War is the other game. So from what I see in comments here $269 is not a 'great' price then? What price are the older models atm? I see 2nd hand ones for $188, which seems expensive (this is on the EB site).

Old one I assume? And location of purchase?
Was from Dick Smith - Can't remember if it was their "closing down" sales or not, but it was too good to pass up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back