PS Vita

Remove this Banner Ad

Social sim is stretching it Hahaha

I know there are many people who like P4G but I'm finding it to be like a chore at the moment...
Hence the :p ;)

I've been through phases with it, I've either blown through 10 hours in a couple of days or left it alone for weeks at a time. It's easy to go right through but equally easy to get bored and annoyed with.

Hence the :p ;)

I've been through phases with it, I've either blown through 10 hours in a couple of days or left it alone for weeks at a time. It's easy to go right through but equally easy to get bored and annoyed with.

Gonna end it all tomorrow evening.

Then I cna get onto FFX

Gonna end it all tomorrow evening.

Then I cna get onto FFX
Had a double take reading that first line :eek:

Once I'm done with it I'll get onto Danganronpa and then FFX, which I've actually never played before.

First 3-5 hours is a slog to get through.. 60 hours in and womanising both Rise and Yukiko because I can't chose just one.
Go with Rise, don't make the same mistake I did ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just needed the multiplayer trophy for Resistance to get platinum. The preowned i bought didnt have a valid code. Noticed another pre owned one at EB today and its a good thing they leave the network pass inside, took a picture of the code and just tried it then...... it worked :D

Found a game instantly online, which was surprising. Plat trophy now mine.

****ed if i was paying $14.95 to get the pass.

Just needed the multiplayer trophy for Resistance to get platinum. The preowned i bought didnt have a valid code. Noticed another pre owned one at EB today and its a good thing they leave the network pass inside, took a picture of the code and just tried it then...... it worked :D

Found a game instantly online, which was surprising. Plat trophy now mine.

****** if i was paying $14.95 to get the pass.
You sneaky little bugger

Danganronpa is an excellent little game. Crazy, but great fun. Starts a little slow and it takes a while to get used to, but I had trouble putting it down for most of it.

Watched a gameplay video of the first trial and yeah it was a bit crazy, how does it compare to the Phoenix Wright games? Clip i watched didnt show any investigating before the trial, is it similar to PW where you have to gather evidence before hand?

Watched a gameplay video of the first trial and yeah it was a bit crazy, how does it compare to the Phoenix Wright games? Clip i watched didnt show any investigating before the trial, is it similar to PW where you have to gather evidence before hand?
The investigating is very similar, albeit a bit too scripted and signposted. Whereas on PW you have to really think about where you go, and can easily miss things, Danganronpa tends to tell you where to go and block you from leaving the room until you've found everything, which was a bit of a pain for me. That said, it's the overarching story and the trials you play for, not so much the investigating in my opinion.

It has its flaws but it's a really fun game and plays perfectly on the Vita.

Ken Levine wishes he could still make BioShock Vita
http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/07/08/ken-levine-wishes-he-could-still-make-bioshock-vita
Ken Levine has opened up on his ill-fated BioShock game for the PlayStation Vita, revealing on Twitter he "wishes" he could still make the game and elaborating on his original vision.
When a Twitter user asked Levine what kind of a game Levine envisioned, he said he was thinking of a "Final Fantasy Tactics style thing set in pre-fall Rapture."

I hate that this was never made, and I hate the people who prevented it. Bastards.

That tactics element would have been odd. Bioshock is, and always has been, a FPS to so many.
I would've liked to have seen where he went with it, though. "Pre-fall rapture" in particular is what intrigued me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back