Battlefield 3 PS3 Server

Remove this Banner Ad

bigfserverpic.jpg
(Logo design by Cory)​

Server name: BigFooty

Server Availability: No longer available.

Admins: Freakie, pantskyle & j2kboiz

How to Find Server:
Multiplayer>Server Browser>Search and type in BigFooty

Server Configuration:
Maps: Battlefield 3 classic maps only (can change on request to include Back to Karkand map pack).
Mode: Conquest Only (requests for other modes can be met).
Ticket Count: 100% tickets (regular game length).
Map Rotation (In Order): Metro, Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Caspian Border, Strike at Karkand (Back to Karkand DLC pack needed), Seine Crossing, Operation Firestorm, Davmand Peak, Noshair Canals.
Maximum/Minimum Player Count: Maximum 24 Players. Minimum 2.
Restrictions: No M26 Dart Gun Glitching or you will be kicked.

A big thank you to those involved to get this up and running. Should be lots of fun. Hopefully we can keep it going longer.
I have created a banner which should now appear when you join the server.
This is the one I have chosen.

120t4ck.jpg

This is the other option.

kb849l.jpg

Not against throwing in some Rush games. I will mull it over with Freakie and Affi.

Going to add some B2K maps as well. Tehran Highway may find himself booted. That map sucks balls.

I've cut Tehran Highway from the map rotation and added Strike at Karkand (day 2) which I think is the 5 flag map. I'm happy to put one or two rush maps in, any suggestions on which maps people prefer for rush?

Also is everyone happy with 200% tickets or would they prefer the traditional 100% tickets to keep the maps ticking over (most 200% games are taking 30+mins at the moment)

I'm away until monday, so I won't be able to make nay maps changes until then:thumbsu:

I'm going to change the rotation of the maps tonight, will be on about 9pm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only if I wanted to kill myself, just make metro the 2nd or third map I was thinking. We will get enough close quarters action in a week or two when everyone downloads the new map pack...

I'm currently taking requests, have most users got the new CQ maps?

would like to play on wake island to try it out is it any good???

i want to try the bobcat with C4 get me some tank kills

5 flags it is quite good. Lots of points on offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back