Multiplat PSN, Xbox Live & Nintendo Network ID's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN - Fishwithguts

8A85D666-5610-4083-ABC8-63A27EDDA134-648-0000004B85D20022.jpg

Gamertag: II JT Lethal II
All I pretty much play is AFL Live. Sometime I might play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

Gamer tag: timedranzer (I made the email about 10 years ago, hence the awful name)

Mostly play Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4

Xbox Live ID:
Jars85
Havent been on live for too long but i try to play afl live, black ops 2 and rdr. working onsite with real crap internet so dont get to play too much up here, havent tried playing it at home with my good connection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PS3 - SquiboBarca
Xbox - Squibo9

Mostly play FIFA and Blops 1/2 and MW3. Have a bunch of other games though.. Halo, RDR, AFL, etc.

PS3 - Crathan54
Xbox - Crathan
Steam - nathan.1654
3DS Friend Code - 5343-8143-2094

On PS3 a fair bit, bought one in December and loving it. Probably buy 20+ games for it over next year or so.
Don't own an Xbox but had to create a Live account for some PC games. Never on it but maybe next gen.
On Steam most of the day, every day. Predominantly a PC gamer, although PS3 will probably overtake it.
Play my 3DS a fair bit, mostly Fire Emblem Awakening.

I thought I would make it easier for everyone. Feel free to add your PSN and gamertags so I can update the list.

Bigfooty poster - ID

PSN
NUFC Tiger - TheMezza680

Thanks scooterb, could you please fix mine to 'Mezza680'? I just realised over the weekend that there is no 'The' at the start of it :D

Cheers mate

NNID - Finding_Nino

Just got a Wii U need to register some friends :thumbsu:

No problems mate. :thumbsu:

Hope to catch you online soon, although my Wii U hasn't had much play time lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back