Puns

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howe did I get a like from a ran-Dom Opp poster in this thread today? Hasn't been a Newton post for a month. Yes I know that was a Stretch, so please no Frost-y responses.

I assume it must have been a Fannie (De Villiers) post.

I think I might go to McDonald's to celebrate but last time I went there I got something stuck in my Garlett after someone started singing the Ritchie Valens song: La la la lumumba!

I don't know Howe to end this post or watts right but I'm Brayshaw that I can con-Vince you all that if I Petracca & Neal-Bullen with no reasonable connection or pun, the fact I went on the Hunt, will get forgiveness.

Riley I did my best so don't be Cross. I'm not Kent. That's it I'm Dunn & Gawn, so don't treat me like the witches of Salem because I Bail. If you Jones for more I'm here but for now I'll Jetta before I Grimes this thread & my Spencer.

Sorry.

Howe did I get a like from a ran-Dom Opp poster in this thread today? Hasn't been a Newton post for a month. Yes I know that was a Stretch, so please no Frost-y responses.

I think I might go to McDonald's to celebrate but last time I went there I got something stuck in my Garlett after someone started singing the Ritchie Valens song: La la la lumumba!

I don't know Howe to end this post or watts right but I'm Brayshaw that I can con-Vince you all that if I Petracca & Neal-Bullen with no reasonable connection or pun, the fact I went on the Hunt, will get forgiveness.

Riley I did my best so don't be Cross. I'm not Kent. That's it I'm Dunn & Gawn, so don't treat me like the witches of Salem because I Bail. If you Jones for more I'm here but for now I'll Jetta before I Grimes this thread & my Spencer.

Sorry.

No Harmes done in that post... You are King

Sorry.
Just oozes "cultural & linguistic chaos", doesn't it though!! :D

Some people always Vandenberg too hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back