Banter PUNT ROAD DESTINATION CLUB V ARDEN STREET DIVING CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come now, people don't hate you, your lot have been a great source of amusement with your microwaves, your Tyrone Vickery's and your 35 years of shitness, where would BF be without Richmond.
* yeah Vickery is awesome

lolnorf cheer squad has used that same banner for the past 50yrs.
As we can see their friends and family didn't even turn up to that game, just the unlucky Auskick families who had no choice but to show up.
Awful football club, feel sorry for those Auskick families, no wonder why more kids are turning away to play soccer

Have you tagged him? He won't, he barely visits the north board. There's a few that 'north' posters that only lurk on the main board because they are banned from our board.
Gave me his word he would drop by today, been busy and tagged galore :D

Coming over to give you some support pal, you shouldn't have to go it alone over here. Maybe call all your members and tell them to come over too. Shouldn't run your phone bill up too much ;)

Gave me his word he would drop by today, been busy and tagged galore :D

Coming over to give you some support pal, you shouldn't have to go it alone over here. Maybe call all your members and tell them to come over too. Shouldn't run your phone bill up too much ;)

Norf = Mazda (small, cheap to run) ... Tiges = Jeep (big, strong, durable). We win.

Norf = Mazda (small, cheap to run) ... Tiges = Jeep (big, strong, durable). We win.
Yeah right...you obviously have little clue about automobiles.....Jeep are one of the worst brands globally in terms of quality and reliability. An extract from the JD Power auto rankings for 2015 "The worst-performing brands were Fiat, Smart, Chrysler, Subaru and Jeep. The car owners all had 2015 models."

I guess there is a something to say for brand alignment, which Richmond seem to have achieved :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just looking up our old mate Mick (The Galloping Gasometer) Nolan. Didn't realise he was RIP. He coached the Mayne Tigers in Brissie (they used to wear the Richmond guernsey). They were my local club once upon a long time ago. And Mick rests in Pinaroo cemetery, where I worked briefly and where my grandfather rests. Well, well ...

Yeah right...you obviously have little clue about automobiles.....Jeep are one of the worst brands globally in terms of quality and reliability. An extract from the JD Power auto rankings for 2015 "The worst-performing brands were Fiat, Smart, Chrysler, Subaru and Jeep. The car owners all had 2015 models."

I guess there is a something to say for brand alignment, which Richmond seem to have achieved :)
Nothing says I have a vagina more, than owning a Mazda :$

Yeah but the Jeep song is best - sorta like the Tiges! :thumbsu: :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back