Banter PUNT ROAD DESTINATION CLUB V ARDEN STREET DIVING CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its clear we want to tank this game to eliminate any chance of playing an interstate final in week 1. The fact we are needing to rest 5 players to ensure you guys win is a massive indictment on you all...

And before you Richmond flogs say "yeah we're not scared of playing in Adelaide....well last year was real dandy. Or was that just due to the toss?
I thought it was due to them being s**t;). I kid though, AO is a tough finals venue.

Soooo Norf trying to avoid going to Adelaide....

Travel budget is clearly maxxed out and they dont want to take out another loan lol
We already took one out when we bought the inflatable sausage curtain banner.

Its clear we want to tank this game to eliminate any chance of playing an interstate final in week 1. The fact we are needing to rest 5 players to ensure you guys win is a massive indictment on you all...

And before you Richmond flogs say "yeah we're not scared of playing in Adelaide....well last year was real dandy. Or was that just due to the toss?
77 posts.
Well done, mate. Try posting here with your legit account instead of your troll account.
#trollaccount #sobrave

77 posts.
Well done, mate. Try posting here with your legit account instead of your troll account.
#trollaccount #sobrave
No troll account mate...legit account. Unfortunately work demands restricts my ability to post much. I see not much of a problem judging by you lot..

No troll account mate...legit account. Unfortunately work demands restricts my ability to post much. I see not much of a problem judging by you lot..

11kvbqf.gif

I see you have a thread saying you've guaranteed 3 finals appearances in a row...geez talk about celebrating the small wins! Maybe try winning a final..just one maybe..

In '13 it was the AFL who was to blame for letting you lose to 9th.

In '14 it was the wind...the wind!!!

What will be to blame in 15??

I see you have a thread saying you've guaranteed 3 finals appearances in a row...geez talk about celebrating the small wins! Maybe try winning a final..just one maybe..

The boogie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta do something about that ringing noise in my ear...................NURSE

Funny how the troll all of a sudden has the time to post.

Grow a pair, mate. Stop using your troll account.

FWIW...I think Martin's fine for the two finger gesture was complete crap....outside of North, one of my fave players.

Anyway..back to the banter..
Yeah. All things considered. Just a bit of banter with the B&W bogans. No harm done.

What was the last thing NORF celebrated?

Carey scoring during the BBQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back