Banter PUNT ROAD DESTINATION CLUB V ARDEN STREET DIVING CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much will your board implode when the AFL whacks you with a massive fine for tanking?
Not massively, we implode after every loss, there's an entire sack Scott thread which was similar to your now quiet sack Hardwick thread.

How much will your board implode when the AFL whacks you with a massive fine for tanking?
I'd cry but then the hilarity of Richmond facing their house of horrors ala Adelaide Oval would be enough to sustain me in the offseason. Getting nightmares yet?

Us and West Coast posters/mods seem to have a lot of BF aliases.

Pav from Freo is the worst though

I think a tiger fan rooted his mum or something - hes obsessed with us

I'd cry but then the hilarity of Richmond facing their house of horrors ala Adelaide Oval would be enough to sustain me in the offseason. Getting nightmares yet?
Nah...not giving it a second thought.
We'll be playing you twice and even blind Freddy can see that we've got a better team.

Nah...not giving it a second thought.
We'll be playing you twice and even blind Freddy can see that we've got a better team.
Maybe when you get Treloar but I wouldn't be confident this year given recent history- although apparently Dimmas changed the game plan since Hobart by not pressing up as high defensively which has worked wonders. Not sure how well we'll adjust..

It was fairly s**t to start with. To answer the previous poster's question, we had a slow start to the season with many players having off-season surgery or missing the bulk of the pre-season (Brown for one), we've missed Wells' class (very important player for us) and some players haven't come on as much as we like (Mcdonald, struggling with the added muscle and second year blues, Black, probably leaving, Daw, delisted/leaving) and Scott deciding to play Harvey at half back for some absurd reason. We haven't come close to playing our best footy this year, which is disappointing, our West Coast and Freo games provide a blue print of the style we like to play, high forward pressure, quick rebounds and long direct kicks inside fifty, not enough of it this year.

Your mob in comparison has been far more consistent with defensive effort, (though offensively have struggled earlier in the season) and in all honesty, have had a good year. Vickery, Vlaustin, Maric and the the second string have stepped up, though l believe your a classy midfielder and KPF off contending right at the end of the year in my opinion.
Bla bla bla ........ Lucky you didn't finish 9th again.......like you did in 2010 & 2011, back to back.... lolnorf

Last edited:
Bla bla bla ........ Lucky you didn't finish 9th again.......like you did in 2011 & 2011, back to back.... lolnorf
Also didn't you lose to a team that finished ninth* in a final.:D:eek:;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiger71 : can I see that paper for a second? hmmm, thats odd.

Tiger71 : I thought that would be big news.

Rod Stroker : you thought what would be big news?

Tiger71 : well the seems to be an absence of a certain marsupial piece. A headline regarding mass awareness of a certain macropodidae variety

Rod Stroker : what are you talkin' about?

Tiger71 : Oh have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard.

Rod Stroker : Heard wha...

Kangaroos4eva : Stroker DON'T!!!!!!!

Tiger71:

A-well-a, NORF, NORF, NORF, NORF is the word
A-well-a, NORF, NORF, NORF, well, NORF is the word
A-well-a, NORF, NORF, NORF, n-NORF's the word
A-well-a, NORF, NORF, n-NORF's the word
A-well-a, NORF, NORF, NORF, well, the NORF is the word
A-well-a, don't you know about the NORF
Well, everybody knows that the NORF is the word
A-well-a
A-well-a, nobody's heard about the NORF
NORF, NORF, NORF, n-NORF's the word
Well, everybody's calling them now NORF
A-well-a, NORF

report that Princess Penelope :)

Tiger71 : can I see that paper for a second? hmmm, thats odd.

Tiger71 : I thought that would be big news.

Rod Stroker : you thought what would be big news?

Tiger71 : well the seems to be an absence of a certain marsupial piece. A headline regarding mass awareness of a certain macropodidae variety

Rod Stroker : what are you talkin' about?

Tiger71 : Oh have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard.

Rod Stroker : Heard wha...

Kangaroos4eva : Stroker DON'T!!!!!!!

Tiger71:

A-well-a, NORF, NORF, NORF, NORF is the word
A-well-a, NORF, NORF, NORF, well, the NORF is the word
Well, everybody knows that the NORF is the word
A-well-a
A-well-a, nobody's heard about the NORF
NORF, NORF, NORF, n-NORF's the word
Well, everybody's calling them now NORF
A-well-a, NORF

report that Princess Penelope :)
I suppose A for effort.

I suppose A for effort.

just find it funny that we get called Bitchmond and Ninthmond and dont give a *, but one of your mob gets his granny panties in a knot over four letters

you is cool though, thats why I gave you Stewie's role (and he is one bad ass evil mudda *er, even though his is slightly extremely gay)

just find it funny that we get called Bitchmond and Ninthmond and dont give a ****, but one of your mob gets his granny panties in a knot over four letters

you is cool though, thats why I gave you Stewie's role (and he is one bad ass evil mudda goose, even though his is slightly extremely gay)

also come on, that has to be the single highest amount of the use of the word NORF - in context - in any post in bigfooty history

surely thats worth a free beer or a happy meal voucher or somethin

just find it funny that we get called Bitchmond and Ninthmond and dont give a ****, but one of your mob gets his granny panties in a knot over four letters

you is cool though, thats why I gave you Stewie's role (and he is one bad ass evil mudda goose, even though his is slightly extremely gay)
Stewie's a bisexual is my hypothesis whilst we are on the subject.

Stewie's a bisexual is my hypothesis whilst we are on the subject.

come on, Stewie is gayer than a Pomeranian pissing rainbows at a Nic Dal Santo pre-season team bonding photo-shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back