Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Screenshot_2015-11-21-12-34-53.png
Just found that sportsbet run a punters club.
Putting it out there to fellow punting board members any interest?
Please keep in mind my wagers aren't as large as some of you ;)

Did one before online with people, got screwed (well not exactly robbed out of my money but close enough). Luckily i didn't invest as much as some ($300 bye bye).

Not saying anyone here would be like that here but its left a sour taste in mouth so definite no from me.

You can only bet the allocated weekly amount and only when its your turn

Fair enough, that was the issue last time. Nimrods giving bets that were useless and the guy in charge not having the guts to say no. Bankroll management was the most horrendous thing I've ever seen.

We were up for the first 3 months, around 20%, then some genius decided it was a great idea to increase our stake by 12.5% per bet, people voted it through despite me and one other guy saying it was ridiculous, they even continued betting the same amount all down to $0, hilarious stuff. I didn't contribute for the last 6 months of it. Just sat back and posted 'lols' to each losing bet.

Like i said, i was one of the lucky ones only being $300 down for the experience. #burnmoneyburn

Sensible%20Chuckle.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a punters club with mates from high school just for a bit of fun - and it includes one of the dead-set worst punters I have ever seen. He is a complete homer who will almost always only ever back his own club or get on the latest hype trend (i.e. The Cleaner in Cox Plate last year).

We've been going a year and a half now and his ROI is a staggering -80% - it is incomprehensible how bad he is.

Have a punters club with mates from high school just for a bit of fun - and it includes one of the dead-set worst punters I have ever seen. He is a complete homer who will almost always only ever back his own club or get on the latest hype trend (i.e. The Cleaner in Cox Plate last year).

We've been going a year and a half now and his ROI is a staggering -80% - it is incomprehensible how bad he is.
You went to school with KardiniaPark ?

I'm a member of some posters from the whirlpool forum. You put in a certain amount of cash into the fund and you have limits on how much you can bet. I'm not sure, but I think you get back what profit or loss you make rather than all funds being pooled.

I'm more into AFL and I contacted them and they said that you can also punt promo's on your punters club account so you should be able to double dip on the AFL promo's assuming they continue with the lead at any quarter money back etc.

Back