Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeLike

Cancelled
Feb 4, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
KardiniaPark and me have been pming each other about organisig a day at the races for everyone on this board who lives in sydney. a couple of other regulas posters are keen too. thought it would be best to makke a thread about it it so no one misses out. let me know if you are interested in a day of beers, banter and bets (maybe birds too!).

Absolutely, id love to, you guys just keep pming each other and work out the date and time that best suits you both then let me know.

Also, Mike, if i go no good at the track could you ask your boss man if i could work for a day or two with you on some of those heavy shift allowances and OT ?

I will only have enough cash for a one way flight (i dont get shift allowances or OT) and will rely on paying for the return flight from winnings at the track.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0CKWy.gif
0CKWy.gif

0CKWy.gif
0CKWy.gif

0CKWy.gif
0CKWy.gif

0CKWy.gif
0CKWy.gif

last time I was in Fiji we had bets on hermit crab races. Would be a top start to the night.

I preferred betting on frogs in Fiji.

Bribed the bloke who came around showing each frog to the punters to give me a wink when he felt one trying to get away from his hands. Winner winner chicken dinner, best $10 Fijian i ever spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back