Puntingpal

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been using them for 9 months now (basically when they first started operations) and have found them to be one of the best books going around. Ideal for one who is frustrated with the corporate books in Australia. Their offerings for sports is quite basic but they offer a personalised service meaning if there is a market you want which is not listed on their website you call them up and they do their best to offer one (this includes live betting).

They are incoporated in Vanuatu so they get around the legals of offering live betting on the internet - at this stage they offer both NRL and AFL live online and from what I gather are looking to expand that over the next 12 months as they increase their client base. They offer 1.95 lines on all NRL, SuperRugby and AFL with no limits so I use them quite a lot. Also you won't have any issues getting bets on in terms of limiting stakes like a lot of the corporates do.

I don't bet on the horses so can't really comment on the racing offering.

If you want to draw a parallel you can compare them to topsports. Very similar model in terms of providing a more personalised service to the client. In fact I am certain they use the same backend system.

I wouldn't be banking on any protection from Vanuatu.

The main issue with a lot of these Vanuatu books that are popping up IMO is that they are poking the bear with the racing authorities by not paying race fields fees.

V'Landys has made noises about pressuring the government to make it illegal for financial institutions to transfer money to offshore gambling ventures.

That would kill off the Vanuatu books but also make it impossible for Australian's to bet with Pinnacle etc as well. Perhaps that is the reason there are rumours that Pinnacle were looking at an Australian license.

I have bet with Puntingpal for nearly a year now and can say tis mob is great to bet with. Good promotions and have given me a couple of $1000 deposit matches along the way, and have always paid me within a day or two. You cant beat the live betting on the internet either, much better than calling up.

I was thinking of joining these guys (mainly for the live internet betting), does pinnacle offer this also?
Not sure about pinnacle doing live betting on the internet, have heard they are good though. Puntingpal is invite only so you have to say a mate recomended you email them or something, the bloke to email is dave@puntingpal he is a good bloke to talk to.

I have bet with Puntingpal for nearly a year now and can say tis mob is great to bet with. Good promotions and have given me a couple of $1000 deposit matches along the way, and have always paid me within a day or two. You cant beat the live betting on the internet either, much better than calling up.
howdoyoudofellowkids.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dave@puntingpal

If you cant get hold of him, try : dave@puntingpal

if he's busy, try : dave@puntingpal

**** me dead

If there is anything that SCREAMS professionalism its a first name only email address.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back