Universal Love Puopolo man love thread

I love that he seems to be getting on the end of more goals this season.
His kicking seems to have improved as well.

All I need for my adoration to go completely over the top (okay it is already over the top, but maybe down the other side) is for him to finally hold one of those screamers he attempts.

May 29, 2010
The Tree Lodge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
SF 49ers, Arsenal
Huge, Huge game by this bloke & one of the main reasons why we got the chocolates....Continues to do all the 1%ers better than anyone else!

His 2 goals were so important tonight but that tackle in the last quarter was gold. Can't remember who the Sydney player was but when he got a hold of him it was looking like they'd need a crow bar to pry him loose.

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
Gotta love it when little dumpy blokes start smashing it like Poppy!!!!!

Bikefreak

Cancelled
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State, B.H.H. Perth Wildcats
Got to love the Pop.

Finally did hold onto one of those attempted screamers. Love Huddo's call on that one. https://markoftheyear.afl.com.au/vote/round/14

Didn't Alastair Clarkson very deliberately go after Poppy while he was at Norwood?

Clarko was already a fan of the little guys manic attack on the footy.

Bikefreak

Cancelled
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State, B.H.H. Perth Wildcats
Go the little man.

He's done it again pulling down a speccy against the Dees.

Has been nominated again for MOTY for round 20 and is killing it. Has 71% of the votes so far.

https://markoftheyear.afl.com.au/vote/round/20

Love his commitment to pulling down the grab once he decides to go. Sometimes he is outmarking blokes that are 35-40cms taller. UFB.

Boot Studder

All Australian
Mar 13, 2008
Here
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I love that he seems to be getting on the end of more goals this season.
His kicking seems to have improved as well.

All I need for my adoration to go completely over the top (okay it is already over the top, but maybe down the other side) is for him to finally hold one of those screamers he attempts.
How's that adoration metre going, Edie?! :D

Apr 17, 2006
???
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins(NFL)
When he retires, the powers that be will honour him with the first effort scale to be used in sport called the Puopolometer. The main unit on the scale will be a centipoppy. 100 Centipoppies = 1 Poppy. An average of 50 centipoppies/game (or half a Poppy) will be considered an incredible effort!
Made me laugh, but championdata may just do it

Back