Universal Love Puopolo man love thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What's that saying....it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog....

BvOsktICIAEK8G7.jpg:large

What's that saying....it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog....

BvOsktICIAEK8G7.jpg:large
What i hated most about this was evident in this photo ........3 Dockers 1 Hawk .
JMO .

2 v 2 from what I can see
I know McEvoy is a first year player at the club, but surely you would recognise him by now;)
That was right in front of me Pop did not take one backward step when Sandi came running in, Big Boy came in and broke it up quite quickly. Was embarrassing listening to this flog on the train home talking like Sadi was rag dolling Poppy lifting him a couple of feet off the ground and McVeoy was to scared to run in because of big bad Sandi :)

Good to see Poppy take it up to Frankenstein, was one of our best yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great prank by Smith. SEN used to have a segment in the mornings where they'd ask all guest players the same few questions, and one of them was "who is the tightest player at your club?". I'm pretty sure every Hawks player has said Poppy lol.

The AFL.com.au website also did a "The Grill" episode once where that was one of the questions and I believe Poppy was also the main name.

Great prank by Smith. SEN used to have a segment in the mornings where they'd ask all guest players the same few questions, and one of them was "who is the tightest player at your club?". I'm pretty sure every Hawks player has said Poppy lol.

The AFL.com.au website also did a "The Grill" episode once where that was one of the questions and I believe Poppy was also the main name.
I think when Poppy was asked he said Burger was the tightest, claiming that he was still owed 3 coffees. Burger made mention of the bit about requesting passengers shell out for tolls, but I hadn't heard how it started. Classic!

I think when Poppy was asked he said Burger was the tightest, claiming that he was still owed 3 coffees. Burger made mention of the bit about requesting passengers shell out for tolls, but I hadn't heard how it started. Classic!
Yeah I remember that. Funnily enough the fact he's keeping count of how many coffees he's owed probably makes him the tighter one haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back