QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Beenleigh to win by 30 if they field the same side as last week!
Ipswich by 24 after the Pirates lead at halftime
Roosters with a couple of key ins to win by 40
Pine Rivers to start slowly but then go on to win by 48.
Going to be some great games over the next few weeks

Hi all,

Redcliffe is looking strong at the pointy end of the season and this potentially sets up a mouth watering grand final against the roosters. Still on the roosters to take out the silverwear though!

What are everyone's prediction for the top 5 in the seniors and ressies? I have to admit that mine have changed a bit from my previous prediction.

Seniors:
1) Griffith Moorooka- Premiers
2) Redcliffe- Runners up
3) Pine Rivers
4) UQ
5) Ipswich

Ressies:
1) Redcliffe- Runners up
2) UQ- Premiers
3) Pine Rivers
4) Ipswich
5) Griffith Moorooka

Finally my tips for this weekend are:

Logan by 2-3 goals
Ipswich by 3-4 goals
Roosters by 8+ goals
Pine Rivers by 10+ goals

Wild Wednesday tips.

Buffs came close to winning last week. So I'm thinking they'll embarrass the struggling Logan outfit.

GM too strong at home against UQ. 5+ goals.

Pirates to bounce back after last weeks loss and beat the up and down eagles. (Hope they smash them)

Pine Rivers should beat the traveling Carrara side. 4 goals.

Thoughts?
He ha ha, Typical Buffs mentality. Its obvious to others you have a Buffs connection. The Cobras might be struggling on the field- only a handful of wins so far. The Buffoons- No wins yet. And If they beat us tomorrow they are still on the Bottom. I might just bring a big wooden spoon tomorrow.
Who's struggling?- The Buffs are destitute, and stone broke. Dauth park wants nothing to do with them. And now they want us to welcome the prodigal son back.
Bugger ya's I say.

He ha ha, Typical Buffs mentality. Its obvious to others you have a Buffs connection. The Cobras might be struggling on the field- only a handful of wins so far. The Buffoons- No wins yet. And If they beat us tomorrow they are still on the Bottom. I might just bring a big wooden spoon tomorrow.
Who's struggling?- The Buffs are destitute, and stone broke. Dauth park wants nothing to do with them. And now they want us to welcome the prodigal son back.
Bugger ya's I say.
Bananabenda I'll be out there for the twos and we aren't bout to give the buffs their first win if I can help it!

He ha ha, Typical Buffs mentality. Its obvious to others you have a Buffs connection. The Cobras might be
struggling on the field- only a
handful of wins so far. The
Buffoons- No wins yet. And If they
beat us tomorrow they are still on
the Bottom. I might just bring a
big wooden spoon tomorrow.
Who's struggling?- The Buffs are
destitute, and stone broke.
Dauth park wants nothing to do
with them. And now they want us
to welcome the prodigal son back.
Bugger ya's I say.
Excuse my ignorance, but what prodigal son? I thought with the imenent merger tomorrow's game was an intraclub selection match? You are correct though Beenleigh are struggling, and don't worry, I've never wished em much more, but as Danger may have picked up on, it seems you're not confident in beating the 'Buffoons' tomorrow?
Probably match of the round IMO especially now that U've given Beenleigh a little extra motivation

Busy today and can't get out to any matches that I would have liked to have seen, however my predictions are:

Logan against Beenleigh to be a tight match for a little bit, however Logan to come out on the top in the end.
Ipswich and Park Ridge to keep it close for a half with Park Ridge running out on top in the second half for a 4-5 goal win.
Griffith Morooka wanting to take top spot back to not smash them, but win comfortably for a 30 point win.
Pine Rivers to be in control from the start and stay a few goals in front all day, winning by 20 points.

No thrashings this week hopefully.

Had to work today. Such a pity. Did the Cobras win their 9th out of the last 10 meetings against Beenleigh? And Are the Buffoons certain wooden spooners with 3 rounds to go?

Had to work today. Such a pity. Did the Cobras win their 9th out of the last 10 meetings against Beenleigh? And Are the Buffoons certain wooden spooners with 3 rounds to go?

Nice work. You beat the bottom side. How does that make you feel? You keep referring to buffoons. Is that was the new Logan/Beenliegh team will be called?

Its ok, Spades. I take that as we had a win. It actually makes me feel hollow really beating the 2014 Wooden spooners.
No, on second thoughts, it feels good. If we'd lost you would be paying me out. You lose again.!
You've caught me by surprise. I thought being an ex Beenleigh boy you would be cringing and avoiding the forum for a day or three. I guess now we will see a few Buffs whinging, calling the Cobras UFC fighters as is their normal excuse.
And I have news from the rumour mill- The Cobras are have second thoughts about merging with Beenleigh. Dauth park doesn't want the Buffs, Looks like Carrara are about to pick up a few (fairly ordinary) players.
By the way, How did your team go? I expect Redcliffe to take it out this year Too many good Redheaded players last time I saw them. Cant Imagine Griffith Winning it. Sorry Alan.

Attachments

• iu.jpg
    iu.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Its ok, Spades. I take that as we had a win.
You've caught me by surprise. I thought being an ex Beenleigh boy you would be cringing and avoiding the forum for a day or three. I guess now we will see a few Buffs whinging, calling the Cobras UFC fighters as is their normal excuse.
And I have news from the rumour mill- The Cobras are have second thoughts about merging with Beenleigh. Dauth park doesn't want the Buffs, Looks like Carrara are about to pick up a few (fairly ordinary) players.

Why would I cringe? They lost. It's not something new.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its ok, Spades. I take that as we had a win. It actually makes me feel hollow really beating the 2014 Wooden spooners.
No, on second thoughts, it feels good. If we'd lost you would be paying me out. You lose again.!
By the way, How did your team go? I expect Redcliffe to take it out this year Too many good Redheaded players last time I saw them. Cant Imagine Griffith Winning it. Sorry Alan.

My team? Which team is that?

Although I do believe UQ should have stayed home this weekend.

Might be. I'm sure you'll know that answer in 2 weeks? Or 3?
A 72 yr old playing for redcliffe-- nice work spades.
Hey banana, I feel for you not being able to watch today's game. I didn't realise that the work for the dole program involved working on Saturdays. You missed out on reacquainting yourself with some old Beenleigh friends and getting to know some of the buffs players whom you'll be supporting next year

A 72 yr old playing for redcliffe-- nice work spades.
Hey banana, I feel for you not being able to watch today's game. I didn't realise that the work for the dole program involved working on Saturdays. You missed out on reacquainting yourself with some old Beenleigh friends and getting to know some of the buffs players whom you'll be supporting next year
I thought it was ok to Work and claim the dole as well, in Logan city? 2 incomes:D

Either a whole new team or a merger but the Rumours are it will be called south east suns. Possibly linked to the Gold Coast Suns somehow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back