QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

This is correct. The Buffs will not be merging with Logan and will remain the Beenleigh Buffs.

Logan FC has closed down, and the SE Suns will open in their place. IMO due to the merger being voted against by Beenleigh people, the exercise wont work. You basically have Logan being renamed and you cant polish a pooh.

After yesterday's developments, I heard that they are being renamed the Logan Bombers.

Hey all, just wanted to throw this notice in here as well.... The Park Ridge Pirates are calling for expressions of interest for the role of Senior Coach for 2015. Those interested in applying should e-mail parkridgesnrs@gmail.com for an application form. This will be e-mailed to you and applications for the position will close on Friday October 3.

Hey all, just wanted to throw this notice in here as well.... The Park Ridge Pirates are calling for expressions of interest for the role of Senior Coach for 2015. Those interested in applying should e-mail parkridgesnrs@gmail.com for an application form. This will be e-mailed to you and applications for the position will close on Friday October 3.
I'll rule myself out , cause I'm nothing but a drunken fool. Maybe ask the pine apple or moot stain there good blokes...

Wynnum Vikings seeking a Reserves coach. Guess they are hoping to play this comp next year.
Wynnum fielding two teams and coming back up a division will be good for footy in their area, not too long ago they were playing off for flags in Div 1, good luck to them

Tom Corless appointed as coach of Beenleigh for next year, good get by them as he has a long and successful coaching history behind him. Does anyone know if Oppy applied and was overlooked? I thought he was starting to get them up and about, they improved as the season went on. Any other coaching whispers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Corless appointed as coach of Beenleigh for next year, good get by them as he has a long and successful coaching history behind him. Does anyone know if Oppy applied and was overlooked? I thought he was starting to get them up and about, they improved as the season went on. Any other coaching whispers?

Mmm need all the help they can get Beenleigh. Heard they decided not to join forces with Logan as the new entity 'South East Suns'. From what I hear Beenleigh have already lost a lot of players and members from this year as apparently too narrow minded to see the bigger picture for football in the the Logan area. Hopefully for them Tom can rebuild the club but going to be a big ask I reckon.

Good coach, Tommy is a great appointment for the Buff's, Oppy didn't reapply, he has joined the Suns and will be involved in their football department.

The Suns have named new recruits and they are also on the coaching staff. All former Surfers players. By end on the month they may have 15 assistant coaches...

South East Suns Coaching Staff:

Seniors:
Head Coach: David Sloan
Assistant Coach: Ian Jeffery
Forwards Coach: Josh Graccogna
Midfield Coach: Chris Mitchell
Defence Coach: Jayden Jeffrey

Reserves:
Head Coach: Bruce Cure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back