QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I said judge him on his performance. My info is he likes to talk himself up but has no history to back it up. Yes there are plenty of lads at kedron who have no respect for him that's true. If you are to be a player coach you need to lead from the front. Hard work is not his strong point. Blaming others for his short commings is a recurring issue. When the s**t hits the fan and it gets tough he will be found out.
U prob should worry about your coaching and your side and let everyone else worry about theirs u and wingman

so what if he played CHB
he played 8 games in that division (QFA) for 3 goals - *******

If I have to explain this to you, then you are too far gone for me to educate you.

At this level again? This is his level!!! Massively overrated, only kicks goals against weak opposition.

Its hard to call the young bloke overated? Anyone who can kick 100 in any comp can clearly play the game

After talking to a few people i know around the league the competition is going to be very close

1- griffith
2- ipswich
3- pine rivers
4- redcliffe
5- suns

Says it all really

Game Log
Date
Opposition G
Sat 29/Mar
Burleigh 0
Sat 5/Apr Yeronga South Brisbane 0
Sat 12/Apr Coorparoo 2
Sat 26/Apr Robina 0
Sat 3/May Coomera 1
Sat 10/May Springwood 0
Sat 17/May Coolangatta-Tweed 0
Sat 24/May Kenmore 0

Previous Seasons
Competition
Season M Last G AG TIB
2014 QFA (South) Seniors 2014 8 2014-05-24 3 0.38 3

Oh I see your comparing his Centre half back results to his forward results .. Also I thought he only played a handful off games in 2014 but you sir are comparing apples and oranges.

Its hard to call the young bloke overated? Anyone who can kick 100 in any comp can clearly play the game

After talking to a few people i know around the league the competition is going to be very close

1- griffith
2- ipswich
3- pine rivers
4- redcliffe
5- suns

Looks like a few people have put ipswich in their top two. Just out of curiosity, besides recruiting Hooper as playing coach have they actually picked up some decent players? I think they will make the finals based on the teams who we think we be playing in this league this year but if they field the same sides as last year then I have no hesitation in stating that they will not be top 2..

Outside of Coomera I'd say the guy kicks goals against everyone !!
42 goals in four games against bottom four, the standard of the comp in 2013 was very poor, Coomera won comp in only there second season. Comp stronger last season and will be again may sort out a few egos in their own underpants

42 goals in four games against bottom four, the standard of the comp in 2013 was very poor, Coomera won comp in only there second season. Comp stronger last season and will be again may sort out a few egos in their own underpants
I strongly disagree that the comp was stronger on 2014 than 2013.

The drop off was very noticeable in my opinion and those I have spoken to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing that drops off in the division when I am not playing, is the level of s**t talk mate.

Hu hum.. I'm right here Troy a bit of respect . Do I need to remind you of scatagories ?? I felt like my trash talk in the lead up , during and still now About the epic victory was elite .

Hu hum.. I'm right here Troy a bit of respect . Do I need to remind you of scatagories ?? I felt like my trash talk in the lead up , during and still now About the epic victory was elite .
You just took that shiiiit public huh? You have gone and poked the bear now friend. :cool:

You just took that shiiiit public huh? You have gone and poked the bear now friend. :cool:

Well I needed you to understand that the quality of trash talk is still high . I will pay credit where It is due tho and thank you and buzza for the mentoring in how to successfully trash talk, Daniel son takes over Mr miaugue. Waxing on and off

Well I needed you to understand that the quality of trash talk is still high . I will pay credit where It is due tho and thank you and buzza for the mentoring in how to successfully trash talk, Daniel son takes over Mr miaugue. Waxing on and off
Your the worst trash talker in the comp!!

Your the worst trash talker in the comp!!

Please explain, are you saying I'm bad at trash talk or are you saying I'm the comps most prolific trash talker ? and I'd like an example if you can as to what I may have said in ear shot of your kind self. Ben long from pine rivers I think is one of the best at it .

Please explain, are you saying I'm bad at trash talk or are you saying I'm the comps most prolific trash talker ? and I'd like an example if you can as to what I may have said in ear shot of your kind self. Ben long from pine rivers I think is one of the best at it .
Anyone who has played against you will agree

It's amazing how much you can miss out on just in a few days. The new season is coming up really quick. Anyone have any news on park ridge? Or has everyone forgot them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back