QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Roosters
Suns
Tigers
Pine Rivers
Bond
Roosters far too good for our boys today. Didn't help having no bench yet again after about 15 minutes and probably lucky to have 16 fit players on the ground in the end, but no excuses they were well drilled side who are well on track for back to back success.

Must admit got a few grubby supporters that sit up in the corner, drinking their own grog so they don't support the club. Lucky a few of them didn't go home with a few less teeth.

But well done to the chooks they were super impressive and even the umpiring was as good as we get at this level. Thought the boundary umpire was a little to involved though with over the line free kicks at bounce ups, gave 4 of them out during the day.

Roosters far too good for our boys today. Didn't help having no bench yet again after about 15 minutes and probably lucky to have 16 fit players on the ground in the end, but no excuses they were well drilled side who are well on track for back to back success.

Must admit got a few grubby supporters that sit up in the corner, drinking their own grog so they don't support the club. Lucky a few of them didn't go home with a few less teeth.

But well done to the chooks they were super impressive and even the umpiring was as good as we get at this level. Thought the boundary umpire was a little to involved though with over the line free kicks at bounce ups, gave 4 of them out during the day.
Isn't that a rule though?

You poor blokes were dropping like flies mate. Tough day at the office when you start losing blokes in the first quarter.

It became contagious with us losing a few to after half time.

Was a reasonable game I thought, umpiring was better in the second half, first half was a little off.

Bit rough on the supporters though, you guys had plenty to say all day

Ps. Still a great bunch of blokes
Down there as in the past. Some really good kids to, but you need to find out what's in the water to try and put a stop to all these injuries.

You poor blokes were dropping like flies mate. Tough day at the office when you start losing blokes in the first quarter.

It became contagious with us losing a few to after half time.

Was a reasonable game I thought, umpiring was better in the second half, first half was a little off.

Bit rough on the supporters though, you guys had plenty to say all day

Ps. Still a great bunch of blokes
Down there as in the past. Some really good kids to, but you need to find out what's in the water to try and put a stop to all these injuries.
Cheers Morro, might have to forget the water and get them more on the amber fluid.

Was a good solid game early and I thought our kids were going great, but for the second year in a row we fell by the wayside with injuries. Last year I think the game had 3 or 4 ambulances. At least they weren't that bad this year.

Good luck for the rest of the year, will take a fair side to knock you blokes over I think.

I can see why they were breaking the line Blocker, you needed as many in the middle as possible as your ruckman and midfield were dominated all day.
Agree Snoop but it is a big penalty for a toe nail over the line.

Our boys were soundly beaten but long as they learn from the lesson. We are on the right track and have some good kids coming through. The seasoned chooks were just to strong all over the park not just in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes it is a rule but when you get a 16 year old kid paying it every 5 minutes it does ruin a good game.

Might be the same guy we had when we played the chooks. He blew about 6 for the game, I think it was 4 against us and 2 against them. It was ridiculous!

Don't really think enthusiastic sledging is the issue...more bringing/drinking your own booze is the problem
I don't think Blocker was insuating he wanted to knock their teeth out because they were drinking their own piss but I agree that shouldn't happen

Sounds like I didn't miss much
Sat as the Roosters demolished park ridge

I also herd that the senior coach had a run in the ressies
They must have been short
Wouldn't think he would be able to kick the ball over a jam jar these days no disrespect
Good coach and good fella

Roosters seem to be building
A full head of steam heading into the pointy end

Hope to go have a look at them this week v redcliffe

Sounds like I didn't miss much
Sat as the Roosters demolished park ridge

I also herd that the senior coach had a run in the ressies
They must have been short
Wouldn't think he would be able to kick the ball over a jam jar these days no disrespect
Good coach and good fella

Roosters seem to be building
A full head of steam heading into the pointy end

Hope to go have a look at them this week v redcliffe

Was a good day of footy I must admit

From what I saw he can kick a goal or 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back